News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

28th April changes

Started by winston, March 06, 2013, 02:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

The only changes listed as happening on 28th April on network west midlands site is the 33 being reduced to half hourly from walsall, wonder why the others arent on there?

Solo1

Network westmidlands seems to take a while to update the changes page

Ck

I see the 560 is to be replaced by the 19 is this competition for nxwm

Westy

Quote from: Ck on March 20, 2013, 10:16:11 AM
I see the 560 is to be replaced by the 19 is this competition for nxwm

So theyre trying a long route between Wolves, Bloxwich , Blakenall & Walsall?

Kevin

interesting, although it's only as strange as when nx introduced the 908 (or now 89)
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

mikestone

According to Staffordshire's website, the 112 is being cut back to Sutton from 28th April.

Bob

Bob

Whats the name of the website?

John

Bob

Interesting, funny how it doesnt list service 70 changes or new route 67 under Cannock. And 74a is a new hourly service btwn cannock & stafford, wonder if it's in addition to the existing 74

Bob

Wonder when theyre gonna publish the changes on the arriva site

covlad27

Quote from: bob on March 26, 2013, 09:44:41 PM
Interesting, funny how it doesnt list service 70 changes or new route 67 under Cannock. And 74a is a new hourly service btwn cannock & stafford, wonder if it's in addition to the existing 74

I dont think the 70 route is changing, there is however a new revised route for the service 68 starting the 28th.  The 74a is being run by stafford outstation

Westy

I'd like to think, to promote the new changes, especially the new 19, that Arriva would produce a new bus guide for their Black Country & South Staffs services, especially as NWM are a bit slow with getting updated leaflets out.

They did do one for their Walsall services a few years back!

Bob

Obviously the 70 wont be interworked with the 560 anymore, so maybe the timetables just being tweaked? The 74A is apparently going to be an hourly service, wonder how itll differ from the 74? Therea a new service numbered 67 from Cannock to Wolves as well.

Ck

Route 74A and 68 new timetables on ARRIVA website now

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk