News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

whats with this person?

Started by Dylan4579, February 27, 2013, 08:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley

I reckon Reiss should play a part in HS2. Its a long route that goes to a few big cities, im sure it would suit him well, might not be buses but it would mean the people who do logic can voice their realistic views

Andrew1991

He's not the only one, there's jordan davies too

Stu

Quote from: SMK on February 27, 2013, 10:20:18 PM
Ah Reiss from Facebook.
When he suggested a route from West Brom to Low Hill  :o, I knew that he couldn't be taken seriously.
Plus, for the most part he can't seem to accept when people give valid reasons as to why his route suggestions weren't viable.

Most of the time it is just myself dismissing his suggestions, the most ridiculous ones anyway. He doesn't seem to appreciate how a bus company works, granted I've never run a bus company myself, but have worked for several businesses in the past, so at least have a grasp on how business works, supply and demand, profit and loss, costs, margins etc etc.

Quote from: 5513 on March 20, 2013, 12:10:24 AM

Well, he claims on his Facebook profile that he is a driver for NXWM, so you think he'd know better.  ::)
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Andrew1991

Quote from: Stu on March 23, 2013, 05:26:48 PM
Ah Reiss from Facebook.
When he suggested a route from West Brom to Low Hill  :o, I knew that he couldn't be taken seriously.
Plus, for the most part he can't seem to accept when people give valid reasons as to why his route suggestions weren't viable.

Most of the time it is just myself dismissing his suggestions, the most ridiculous ones anyway. He doesn't seem to appreciate how a bus company works, granted I've never run a bus company myself, but have worked for several businesses in the past, so at least have a grasp on how business works, supply and demand, profit and loss, costs, margins etc etc.

Quote from: 5513 on March 20, 2013, 12:10:24 AM

Well, he claims on his Facebook profile that he is a driver for NXWM, so you think he'd know better.  ::)

He's a driver who doesn't know the routes then lol

sonic84

Ah Reiss from Facebook.

I read this an literally couldn't stop laughing. haha.

Doesn't Reiss also like the idea of running a service from West Brom to the Fort Shopping Centre.

danny

QuoteI read this an literally couldn't stop laughing. haha.Doesn't Reiss also like the idea of running a service from West Brom to the Fort Shopping

Your joking right? I'm actually in stitches, how has he not found this forum haha, could you imagine, he would see this thead. Lol.
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

Sh4318

Quote from: danny on March 24, 2013, 04:39:42 PM
QuoteI read this an literally couldn't stop laughing. haha.Doesn't Reiss also like the idea of running a service from West Brom to the Fort Shopping

Your joking right? I'm actually in stitches, how has he not found this forum haha, could you imagine, he would see this thead. Lol.

I imagine he'd make the Route Suggestions thread become a hot topic
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

sonic84

For those of you not on the facebook site here are a couple of the suggestions...

407 West Bromwich - Star City via Great Barr & Nechells

Extending the 82 to Merry Hill via the 53 route

Extending the 84 and 45 to Redditch (Not a bad suggestion actually? lol)

Extending the 28E to Asda Queslett

Extending the 313 to Hagley

Extending the 7 to Streetly

nitromatt1

Quote from: sonic84 on March 24, 2013, 06:09:40 PM
For those of you not on the facebook site here are a couple of the suggestions...

407 West Bromwich - Star City via Great Barr & Nechells

Extending the 84 and 45 to Redditch (Not a bad suggestion actually? lol)

Extending the 313 to Hagley

Extending the 7 to Streetly

The 313 to Hagley one made me laugh out loud.

Nathan4775

wouldnt be a bad idea as id imagine the drivers go down to Asda to turn around of an evening. I know the daytime journey just turn around in the road
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

Stu

This has made my day:

;D
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Tony

Quote from: Stu on March 24, 2013, 08:27:47 PM
This has made my day:

;D

Wow, Can I have Reiss doing scheduling? you have 3 routes each running every 15 minutes and it gives a combined frequency of 3/4 minutes!

Not very good at maths either!

Dylan4579

For those of you not on the facebook site here are a couple of

The 53 is already a dog's dinner. Leave good routes out of this baby boy

I'm dislike double decker! I love a bendy buses!

Don't ask to me about Double Decker and only talk me for Single Decker and Bendy buses.

6004 T604 MOA .... 6005 T605 MOA ... 6008 T608 MOA .... 6013 BJ03 ESN ....

Tony

Quote from: 6013 on April 04, 2013, 05:02:37 PM
Oh no! Do reiss have fb?

Strange, you know who Reiss was here, now you are claiming you've no idea who he is
Next pice of this lies and you are out as I warned

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk