News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diamond Bus - Unusual Workings

Started by fleetline6477, February 02, 2013, 05:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Quote from: Jay71 on August 11, 2024, 10:37:39 PMI hope they enjoy paying the £50 charge
I thought these were purchased under the aspect they was Euro 6?

Also how about finding something interesting to moan, most passengers aren't bothered if it's Euro 6 or not, main thing is the mileage is all running and nothing missed.

Jay71

Quote from: Jack on August 12, 2024, 06:33:52 AMI thought these were purchased under the aspect they was Euro 6?

Also how about finding something interesting to moan, most passengers aren't bothered if it's Euro 6 or not, main thing is the mileage is all running and nothing missed.
Simon Dunn said that the buses are Euro 6. Obviously something is not right.
How about you keeping yourself out of my business 

Jack

Quote from: Jay71 on August 12, 2024, 09:51:50 AMSimon Dunn said that the buses are Euro 6. Obviously something is not right.
How about you stop spamming the forum with absolute rubbish and what is a constant vendetta with Diamond. Do your moaning and complaints through the correct channels of that company instead of an enthusiasts forum.

Jay71

If Diamond provided a good service then I wouldn't need to complain. Instead they choose to provide a dire service. 

winston

Quote from: Jay71 on August 12, 2024, 09:51:50 AMSimon Dunn said that the buses are Euro 6. Obviously something is not right.
If you want people to stay out of your business, don't post on a public forum. Also, watch how you speak to other forum members...

Jay71

Quote from: winston on August 12, 2024, 10:57:32 AMIf you want people to stay out of your business, don't post on a public forum. Also, watch how you speak to other forum members...
Winston, it's funny how you've left Jack alone. I wonder why that is.
Are you saying that it is OK for people to go around making stupid comments ie being told that I've got a vendetta against Diamond/Rotala 

winston

Quote from: Jay71 on August 12, 2024, 12:11:26 PMWinston, it's funny how you've left Jack alone. I wonder why that is.
Are you saying that it is OK for people to go around making stupid comments ie being told that I've got a vendetta against Diamond/Rotala
Jack's comments are no more stupid than your own, plus he didn't post "stay out of my business" you've been told numerous times before about coming on here & constantly moaning...

Jay71

Quote from: winston on August 12, 2024, 02:09:44 PMJack's comments are no more stupid than your own, plus he didn't post "stay out of my business" you've been told numerous times before about coming on here & 
Here is a simple question for you. Am I the only person on this forum who is not allowed to complain about companies who provide shambolic services?

winston

Quote from: Jay71 on August 12, 2024, 02:14:32 PMHere is a simple question for you. Am I the only person on this forum who is not allowed to complain about companies who provide shambolic services?
I'll put it simply for you too... it's an enthusiasts forum, not a complaints portal. 
Maybe if you'd have constructed your posts better in the past, you wouldn't have drawn attention to yourself & we wouldn't be having this conversation. 

Stu

Quote from: Jay71 on August 12, 2024, 02:14:32 PMHere is a simple question for you. Am I the only person on this forum who is not allowed to complain about companies who provide shambolic services?
Stop being a drama queen! Clearly you've never looked in the Chaserider thread!

Members are welcome to make constructive critical comments about bus services and operators for other members to discuss.

But at the end of the day, we are all just here as enthusiasts, so if you have any concerns and complaints about bus operators' services then you should make them through the appropriate channels so they can be seen and acted on.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Westy

Sprinter 15011 spotted in Bloxwich on the 326.

(Bearing in mind the comments when it was on one of the West Brom routes recently, wonder what the reaction was?)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk