News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

NXWM Feed

Started by Discodave, January 13, 2013, 11:35:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discodave

I know there is a dedicated section for NXWM but what about it having different titles for the relevent Garages.  Some have put topics on PN and WB but what about a different section for each depots happenings.  Just a suggestion that is all.

NXWM Spectra

There's already threads for most garages, though they haven't been posted in for a while, so they've drifted down the pages.

nx4737

No point - it's easier to have it all in one place...

Stu

Why do people here keep referring to Pensnett as 'PN' when its garage code is 'PE'?
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Sh4318

Quote from: Stu on January 13, 2013, 07:09:20 PM
Why do people here keep referring to Pensnett as 'PN' when its garage code is 'PE'?

My thoughts exactly Stu
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

richie

Quote from: madabouttransport on January 13, 2013, 07:30:22 PM
Quote from: Stu on January 13, 2013, 07:09:20 PM

My thoughts exactly Stu

Buy a ticket of a PN bus and see if it says PE?

Discodave

When I was a PL (I know thats right I was a driver there) Pennsnett refered to as PN on company notices. Thought this was for opinion not a communist state.

NXWM Spectra

What also gets me annoyed when sometimes the Enviro200, sometimes the Enviro400, get called an 'enviro', often uncapitalised.
Also both the B7RLE and the B7TL get called a 'B7'.

Causes lots of confusion.

Lukeee

Same with the B10L and the B10B, both were often called the B10

ilovetea4370

Blimey the bus grammar nazi's have invaded!

nx4737

Quote from: Discodave on January 13, 2013, 08:49:42 PM
When I was a PL (I know thats right I was a driver there) Pennsnett refered to as PN on company notices. Thought this was for opinion not a communist state.

You get about a bit...

the trainbasher

I remember it as MH there again I use PE nowadays

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

NXWM Spectra

History is a great thing to remember, but we really should be using current garage codes.

MW

Quote from: Discodave on January 13, 2013, 11:35:47 AM
I know there is a dedicated section for NXWM but what about it having different titles for the relevent Garages.  Some have put topics on PN and WB but what about a different section for each depots happenings.  Just a suggestion that is all.

I agree, or split the Birmingham stuff from the riff raff(Black Country).

Prime example.

"4009 seen on the 1."

Me: "since when did AG have Spectras"

Tony

Quote from: NXWM Spectra on January 14, 2013, 09:52:09 PM

History is a great thing to remember, but we really should be using current garage codes.

I have driven buses out of or into (NX owned)
AG, BC, BY, CV, HE, HY, LH, LS, MS, NN, PB, QN, SO, WH, YW, OY, DY, HH, SE, CR, WB, SH, MR, PE, PL, WA, WT; BC; QB; TF; WL

I bet not many of the younger members can put the garage names to all those!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk