News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Photoshoped buses...

Started by nx4737, January 07, 2013, 05:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nx4737

I thought there was already a thread for this, but I can't find it... so here goes, I'll start things off with this...

NB4L - NXWM (Fictional) by NX4737, on Flickr

BU07 LGO

That looks awkward with the shape of the bus stairs etc going against the livery!

Ash

Quote from: nx4737 on January 07, 2013, 05:15:16 PM
I thought there was already a thread for this, but I can't find it... so here goes, I'll start things off with this...

Doesnt look bad nx4737 a very good attempt in my opinion :)

nx4737

JoNi

Any chance of photoshopping 4453 inspired 21st century Coventry Corporation livery, rather than this insipid Jimmy Hill inspired livery. Full marks though for this creation.

Discodave

Quote from: nx4737 on January 07, 2013, 05:15:16 PM

Would be funny seeing one of these in Brum would people know how to use the rear door except for fare evasion.  If it was open.

dayvid

ilovetea4370

Blimey I missed this thread, something tells me Low Floor Livery would suit the Borismaster :P
None of the images really look photoshopped either!

nitromatt1

Has anyone ever ridden on one of these things? What are they like? I can't imagine they'd have very much acceleration

Gareth

Nice buses. Quiet, smooth, comfortable. Acceleration seemed fine, not that buses in Central London accelerate much.

danny

I likee the borismaster, when riding one it just feels different, with its bentch seats, was odd getting on at the back lol.
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk