News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

North Birmingham and Sutton Coldfield Review

Started by vinh1000, October 31, 2012, 05:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

notepanel

It is to my understanding that the review has now been pushed back to mid-June. I don't think this has been officially confirmed as yet though.

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: notepanel on March 06, 2013, 05:11:51 PM
It is to my understanding that the review has now been pushed back to mid-June. I don't think this has been officially confirmed as yet though.

interesting because some bus stops have notices saying that bus services may change from that stop!
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Bob

Im hoping there may be extra X51s to Cannock

Kevin

Quote from: bob on March 08, 2013, 11:03:54 AM
Im hoping there may be extra X51s to Cannock

Face it I think a lot of people are. But I'm not convinced that will happen because it's a "North Birmingham and Sutton Coldfield review", only 3 stops on the x51 really come into it
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Bob

Roy

Quote from: notepanel on March 06, 2013, 05:11:51 PM

I've been told by Centro that the North Birmingham review service changes will come into force on 9 June.  There will also be a quality partnership agreement for the North Birmingham area between Centro and the bus operators starting at the same time.

Bob

Kevin

So we'll probably hear nothing official until the end of may

Roy

You're probably not going to see any new registrations on VOSA until about the second week in April.

If previous reviews are anything to go by, the changes booklet will appear about 2-3 weeks before 9 June, with the roadshows starting at the end of May.

Kevin

Quote from: Roy on March 16, 2013, 02:00:29 PM
If previous reviews are anything to go by, the changes booklet will appear about 2-3 weeks before 9 June, with the roadshows starting at the end of May.

....and timetables in July

Tony

You're probably not going to see any new registrations on VOSA until about the second week in April.

Registrations are being made end of next week. I think there will only be a couple of surprises (no I haven't got the full list yet and what I do know I am not allowed to post until it appears on VOSA so don't ask)

winston

Quote from: Tony on April 05, 2013, 06:22:55 PM

Registrations are being made end of next week. I think there will only be a couple of surprises (no I haven't got the full list yet and what I do know I am not allowed to post until it appears on VOSA so don't ask)

Tony,

Is the 9th June now the confirmed date for the service changes

Tony

Quote from: Winston on April 05, 2013, 06:31:54 PM
Quote from: Tony on April 05, 2013, 06:22:55 PM

Tony,

Is the 9th June now the confirmed date for the service changes

From what I have been told - yes

monkeyjoe

PD1021409/60 - CEN GROUP LIMITED, UNIT 14A, TAMEBRIDGE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, ALDRIDGE ROAD, PERRY BARR, BIRMINGHAM, B42 2TX
Registration Accepted
Starting Point: SUTTON COLDFIELD, LOWER PARADE
Finish Point: LINCHFIELD BUS STATION
Via:
Service Number: 92
Service Type: Normal Stopping
Effective Date: 30-MAY-2013
Other Details: MERE GREEN, HILL HOOK.

I know it's early for the review, but i would highlight

monkeyjoe

Looks like both the competitors on the 28 are going as well. Interesting.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk