News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Helen and Mobitec Software Download

Started by vinh1000, October 24, 2012, 09:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mesub

QuoteHi Everyone.

New here, but this seems like the last resort to find HELEN and Mobitec software, The site posted in the thread does not have them available, or at least the download links seem broken. Can anyone help me out to get hold of the software :)

Cheers,
Rando

Have you tried right clicking and opening in a new tab
23 - Bartley Green
76 - Northfield
X20 - Birmingham Via Longbridge, Northfield & QE Hospital / University

Stu

Quote from: RandoM on July 15, 2022, 06:14:51 PMHi Everyone.

New here, but this seems like the last resort to find HELEN and Mobitec software, The site posted in the thread does not have them available, or at least the download links seem broken. Can anyone help me out to get hold of the software :)

Cheers,
Rando

The links in the opening post of this thread all work fine.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

bostan22

Hi evereyone! I'm new here and I'm begginer bus driver. I have a Mobitec ICU400 controller and I don't know how can i write the destination in front. Can anywone help me? Sorry for my English, I'm from România.  Thanks!
Does anywone have the Mobitec software? I find a version and dosen't have licence. Where can I buy it? Thanks all!

SYZo75

Quote from: bostan22 on June 06, 2023, 09:23:14 AMHi evereyone! I'm new here and I'm begginer bus driver. I have a Mobitec ICU400 controller and I don't know how can i write the destination in front. Can anywone help me? Sorry for my English, I'm from România.  Thanks!
Does anywone have the Mobitec software? I find a version and dosen't have licence. Where can I buy it? Thanks all!
I have the exact same problem. I can not find a licence. Have you found a solution yet?

Wumpty

Folks, I'm looking for a copy of the HELEN software. The links in the opening posts no longer work for me.

Does anyone else have a link that does work?
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

Stu

Quote from: Wumpty on September 27, 2023, 06:37:42 PMFolks, I'm looking for a copy of the HELEN software. The links in the opening posts no longer work for me.

Does anyone else have a link that does work?
I have just checked and all the links work. Your browser may give you a warning about "potential security risk" but you can still allow the download.
My locals:

Wumpty

Quote from: Stu on September 27, 2023, 06:47:53 PMI have just checked and all the links work. Your browser may give you a warning about "potential security risk" but you can still allow the download.
I've copied the link rather than clicking on it. Bloody Microsoft Edge!

Thanks @Stu !!!
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

leicesterbusadventurer

Does anyone have a newer version anywhere? This one doesn't have a destination font I want (it's the one Stagecoach Manchester recently started using again, as seen on their MMCs).

Stu

Quote from: leicesterbusadventurer on October 02, 2023, 09:51:13 PMDoes anyone have a newer version anywhere? This one doesn't have a destination font I want (it's the one Stagecoach Manchester recently started using again, as seen on their MMCs).
The software is only made available to individuals/companies who have purchased equipment from the display manufacturers, that's the only 'legal' way of obtaining newer software versions.

My locals:

TGZac

Bit of a technical question but does anyone know why Helen messes with the font proportions on Windows 11?

Allrounder

Hi girls and guys! I'm new here and looking for some info on Mobitec/MIE. So I'm jumping in on this topic, rather than to start a new one.

I would like to make some additions to the destination database on some of our busses, is there any way of extracting the existing file from a Mobitec ICU 400?

There are some destinations missing on these busses and repeated requests to the management have been to no avail. So I'm thinking of adding the entries to the original file, rather than having to start all over from scratch

I've got MIE to create or if possible edit the required database, any way to do this.

Same goes for Hannover DG3, but not that urgent. I've got HELEN for that, but again, want to extract the existing files.

I'm driving bus in the southern part of Denmark, mostly Volvo 8700eev (Mobitec) and Iveco Crossway (Hannover). Besides new Yutong E12 e-bus (hate them, not build for overland and way to discount)...

Any help would be much appreciated!

DJ

Quote from: TGZac on February 25, 2024, 03:09:51 PMBit of a technical question but does anyone know why Helen messes with the font proportions on Windows 11?
I believe Helen disables Clear Type on Windows, as otherwise, importing fonts doesn't work. Someone has made a fix for this, but I've not personally tried it, so use at your own risk - https://github.com/sjain882/HELEN-ClearType-Toggle

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk