News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Vehicle Transfers

Started by Ash, March 19, 2012, 08:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Watch out for lots of movements coming up involving several depots including West Bromwich, Birmingham Central, Perry Barr, Yardley Wood, Walsall & Dundee! I will try and post details when I know they have actually happened, first moves should take place tomorrow

Dylan4579

Quote from: Tony on June 04, 2013, 08:41:09 PM
Watch out for lots of movements coming up involving several depots including West Bromwich, Birmingham Central, Perry Barr, Yardley Wood, Walsall & Dundee! I will try and post details when I know they have actually happened, first moves should take place tomorrow
As long as the darts stay at WB nothing bad can happen 8)

Tony

Quote from: Trident 4609 on June 04, 2013, 08:51:52 PM

Please update me so i can keep track. Is WN involved in any of the vehicle movement or just the garages mentioned?

You will have to wait until they have actually happened!

nitromatt1

Please update me so i can keep track. Is WN involved in any of the vehicle movement or just the garages mentioned?

I don't think he knows yet

Tony

Quote from: nitromatt1 on June 04, 2013, 08:54:35 PM

I do!

nitromatt1

Quote from: Tony on June 04, 2013, 08:56:06 PM
Quote from: nitromatt1 on June 04, 2013, 08:54:35 PM

I do!

Ok, he does know but he can't say yet, just be patient

nitromatt1

Quote from: Trident 4609 on June 04, 2013, 08:59:50 PM
No i mean when the time comes. Its just you say there are LOTS of transfers happening so will changes be posted up

I was only asking  :(

When the time comes you'll probably be able to see for yourself

nitromatt1

Quote from: Trident 4609 on June 04, 2013, 09:05:32 PM
Quote from: nitromatt1 on June 04, 2013, 09:04:28 PM
Quote from: Trident 4609 on June 04, 2013, 08:59:50 PM
No i mean when the time comes. Its just you say there are LOTS of transfers happening so will changes be posted up

I was only asking  :(

When the time comes you'll probably be able to see for yourself

I wasn't asking you anyway!????

Oh ok... looks like I can't comment now as well

Ashley 4569

As long as theres not a mass cull of old stuff before friday when i get home then ill be happy

Mike K

Let the speculation begin. I think Winston's the man most likely to come up with the best prediction but at a very rough guess, and some of this has more or less already been confirmed, I reckon it might include*:

New E400 to BC displacing older Tridents to YW, in turn cascading more Presidents to Dundee.
New E400 to PB displacing Geminis and / or ALX400 B7 to WB. No idea as to what may leave WB.
CV Omnilinks to WA, B10L and B6 withdrawn

*Note: this could be a load of cobblers.

nitromatt1

Quote from: Trident 4609 on June 04, 2013, 09:11:48 PM
Maybe i shouldn't of asked then as you only have to put one comment and people just have to say something horrible.

All i asked was if any fleet transfers will be posted on here (After they have happened of course!).

Matt, How exactly would i manage to find out the changes myself. Do i work for NX?

Seeing them, and they'll be posted on here straight away anyway

Trident 4609

Not a bad guess ;) You never know what will happen till it actually happens as we know NX usually change plans.

nitromatt1

Quote from: Trident 4609 on June 04, 2013, 09:11:48 PM
Maybe i shouldn't of asked then as you only have to put one comment and people just have to say something horrible.

Coming from you!

Ashley 4569

Dundee can keep their mits off our presidents, the scrapman can keep off the old volvos and mercs for now as well, thats all im saying

nitromatt1

Quote from: Ashley 4569 on June 04, 2013, 09:29:17 PM
Dundee can keep their mits off our presidents, the scrapman can keep off the old volvos and mercs for now as well, thats all im saying

Totally agree with you there Ashley.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk