News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Vehicle Transfers

Started by Ash, March 19, 2012, 08:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

4741 & 4761 moved YW - WB tonight, just 4752 & 4759 left to move

Trident 4194

Are omnilinks going to be used on 48/49/53?

Liberator9

@Tony

Good job I got 4741 this morning on its last day at YW  :)

Tony

Quote from: Trident 4194 on May 21, 2015, 07:42:29 PM
Are omnilinks going to be used on 48/49/53?

Depends whether Pensnett get any

Tony

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Tony on May 21, 2015, 07:45:54 PM

Oh please, we don't want any of those heaps of junk at PE!
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Chris2301

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on May 21, 2015, 08:08:32 PM
Oh please, we don't want any of those heaps of junk at PE!

With the platinums and e200 mmcs arriving there guna be a big move around and maybe some surprises like the scania at wb. Wouldn't mind a few presidents at PE

Eric Shaw

4514 was in Acocks Green Village this afternoon. I think it was displaying 11E, but couldn't be sure as the sun was so bright.

Tony

Quote from: Eric Shaw on May 21, 2015, 08:25:01 PM
4514 was in Acocks Green Village this afternoon. I think it was displaying 11E, but couldn't be sure as the sun was so bright.

Yes, That's another one moved!

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Tony on May 21, 2015, 07:45:54 PM

I agree with @Stuharris 6360. OmniStinks not welcome in snetterland unless they're up top yard going to Barnsley. I can understand moving them to WB but why throw in another garage that could just take the Eclipse 2's (sadly starting to like them)

Liberator9

Why the hate being directed at the Omnilinks - use the YW Scanias very regularly and find them very good buses - chassis are excellent and good buses to drive; pretty reliable and the YW 2010 versions don't rattle much. Exterior design is smart and easy on the eye, certainly when repainted. Interior is a bit dull, but Johnsons Scanias with the revised interiors show how good they can look inside.

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Liberator9 on May 21, 2015, 09:03:22 PM
Why the hate being directed at the Omnilinks - use the YW Scanias very regularly and find them very good buses - chassis are excellent and good buses to drive; pretty reliable and the YW 2010 versions don't rattle much. Exterior design is smart and easy on the eye, certainly when repainted. Interior is a bit dull, but Johnsons Scanias with the revised interiors show how good they can look inside.

Just dull, too quiet, hideous to look at, uncomfortable and the beginning of the end of proper buses. Each to their own.

Rant over, back to business (sorry)

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Liberator9 on May 21, 2015, 09:03:22 PM

Last time i rode a YW one, i was transferred off a B10L on to it on the 27 and it managed 1/4 of a mile before it failed. Driver kept pressing the accelerator and nothing.

I think quite a number of people on here don't like them, remembering the depot visit and the number of people who ignored a Scania on the way back to get the Eclipse behind it.

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

domino.99

Just to ask, is there no chance at all that Omnilinks will move to WN

the trainbasher

If Pensnett get Scanias allocated to them,  I'll eat my laptop!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk