News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Lichfield to Burton

Started by Bob, October 26, 2012, 02:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Saw an advert for the 7 Lichfield-Burton route yesterday, oddly in a Cannock local paper advertising special fares & 'improved' journey times, then i took a look at the timetable. They must be having a laugh whod want to travel on a clapped out Dart ( which i bet theyll go back to using) for AN HOUR & 15 mins when they can get a much better quality bus & journey time on the Midland Classic X12? I bet Arriva are kicking themselves for not running a service like this!

arrivaaston

In arrivas defence I've not seen a dart used on this route for abit, its been the cadets a lot l8ley but there not the best, what happened to the commanders that Burton had for the 7ks and 112's??

NXWM Spectra

What buses do Midland Red use on the X12?

Bob

Nice comfy B7RLEs with wright eclipse bodies. There was an MPD on the 7s the other week!

nx4737

arrivaaston

No did respect to MIDLAND CLASSIC but I find them x12 buses uncomfortale, to me there no different to the crappy urban90 seats

Bob

Still a much quieter smoother trip than on a hairdryer SB120 or a vile noisy screaming SB200 or worse still any Dart

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk