News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

New route 30?

Started by s-m-991, September 26, 2012, 08:35:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

s-m-991

(New to this). In the Willenhall area, I have noticed a new route 30 on bus stop flags. Anybody know anything about this 'new' route?

Roy

According to the Network West Midlands website, it is run by Walsall Community Transport between Bilston and Willenhall via Herberts Park.  There are 5 return journeys per day on Mon, Wed, Fri and Sat.

Trident 4609

My grandad told me he read it in the express and star. He at first said that NXWM would operate it but the he read it again and he said it was Walsall community transport

Stu

Quote from: Roy on September 26, 2012, 10:10:57 PM
According to the Network West Midlands website, it is run by Walsall Community Transport between Bilston and Willenhall via Herberts Park.  There are 5 return journeys per day on Mon, Wed, Fri and Sat.

I can't find any info on this on the NWM website, do you have a link?

I did find the E&S article online:
http://www.expressandstar.com/news/transport-news/2012/08/31/new-bus-service-to-start-after-campaign/
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Roy

It's among the Weekly Bus Changes for 23 September at

Stu

Quote from: Roy on September 27, 2012, 08:42:30 PM
It's among the Weekly Bus Changes for 23 September at

Thanks Roy, last time I looked at that document it only listed the Arriva / Midland changes.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk