News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Started by Ashley, September 24, 2012, 11:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley

I was on Coventry Merc 1611 on saturday, and at the back when the bus was stationery, there was an overwhelming smell of diesel. I just wondered if it was a mechanical fault or something. Maybe the problem has been fixed the past few days

The Real 4778

It was going happily about its business yesterday, although I was in the car with windows shut against the Cov rain, so I could neither smell nor hear the machine.
Don't you start.

Ash

Quote from: Ashley on September 24, 2012, 11:53:00 PM
I was on Coventry Merc 1611 on saturday, and at the back when the bus was stationery, there was an overwhelming smell of diesel. I just wondered if it was a mechanical fault or something. Maybe the problem has been fixed the past few days

The smell of diesel seems to be a common situation in the mercs especially when there have been or been thrashed for a long distance. The older R and S reg ones seem to be the worst.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk