News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Sort out the use of branded buses

Started by Discodave, January 03, 2013, 03:41:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Theyd need to give them calls on a daily basis, my mate said today there were 2 Stafford branded buses on the 25/26,unbranded buses on the Stafford services, A Walsall 1 branded bus on the 25/26, a bloody Dart on the Walsall service. Jesus Christ, it cant be purely for operational reasons if it happens all day every day, what a crap image to give to customers, also the unbranded Vdl Sb120s arent big enough for Stafford services, and im not 100% but i think theres been a bloody MPD Dart on them today as well! I dont think arriva are particularly bothered about the Cannock operation, I reckon theyd probably sell it if someone wanted it

John

Quote from: bob on January 08, 2013, 05:33:29 PM
Theyd need to give them calls on a daily basis, my mate said today there were 2 Stafford branded buses on the 25/26,unbranded buses on the Stafford services, A Walsall 1 branded bus on the 25/26, a bloody Dart on the Walsall service. Jesus Christ, it cant be purely for operational reasons if it happens all day every day, what a crap image to give to customers, also the unbranded Vdl Sb120s arent big enough for Stafford services, and im not 100% but i think theres been a bloody MPD Dart on them today as well! I dont think arriva are particularly bothered about the Cannock operation, I reckon theyd probably sell it if someone wanted it

A 1 branded was on the 560 today also

Bob

Jesus lol i wish they would flog it to another operator

andyr

Why would they want to sell Cannock. ? They have a monopoly in the town and get away with providing a poor service with poorly maintained buses..it seems to me they are in a win win situation in Cannock.

Bob

Yea so much for deregulation! I cant wait for the parties when Maggie carks it! I dont think Cannock makes a lot of money compared with Tamworth, Telford and maybe Leicester & even Burton!

Discodave

I would compete with them if I had the cash and do it propperly ont like some of the failing West Mids cowboy operators

arrivaaston

A Stafford branded bus on Pye Greens
2 Staffords's on 1's
A 1 branded bus on 32's
A 2 branded bus on Pye Greens

Just a few 'off route' today, any1 know of anymore buses 'off route'??

Bob

arrivaaston

3610 was on staffords. Today but don't no what else has been on

Bob

Mayb the stafford buses are gonna be de branded

arrivaaston

All of cannocks need de branding especialy the staffords, it seems to be rare that you get 4 branded buses on the staffords

Bob

Ive never known standards as bad as theyve been the last year or so, half the buses are knackered. Other garages are loads better, its like they dont care about Cannock, if they were considering selling it off to nxwm before they could easily do it in the future or to another operator

Discodave

Bet it would be like Diamonds buses for sale overpriced lol

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk