News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Trivial But Unique (inspired by The Bus Forum)

Started by Busboy105, October 26, 2020, 10:04:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ellspurs

DJ

Oldbury Interchange too, if you can count that. Sandwell and Dudley station is a decent walk away.

If we can stretch to just outside the Network area, Kidderminster, Cannock and Bromsgrove are all a bit far from their respective stations.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

the trainbasher

The 226 is one of the only fare paying routes NXWM have run for one day ever. It ran on Boxing Day 2008 as a centro contract using 2 WB mercs.

Other routes such as the 400 had been repeated a number of years, but the 226 was only ever on that day.

Also, at one stage, the 246 had 3 different NXWM depots doing booked workings on it (PN, WB and WN)

The former 208 has had 7 operators since its inception in 2008 until 2019 (Choice, Arriva, Green Bus, Diamond, Hansons, igo & NXWM)

The 641 was the only TWM route to give change in a change giving experiment in the late 90s. (TMH services were still legally Merry Hill Minibuses Limited then)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Tony

Quote from: the trainbasher on November 28, 2020, 02:25:38 PM

The 641 was the only TWM route to give change in a change giving experiment in the late 90s. (TMH services were still legally Merry Hill Minibuses Limited then)

There are several that have given change over the years

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk