News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Midland Red 1966-1976

Started by Mayfield, April 18, 2020, 09:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayfield

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but could someone be kind enough to post some photos so as I can reminisce whilst in self isolation, many thanks.

Tony

Mayfield

Thanks Tony this is great will keep me occupied for a while

WyreForestShuttle

Quote from: Tony on April 19, 2020, 08:15:38 AM
All mine are here

http://www.wmbusphotos.com/NBC/MidlandRed.html
A really beautiful collection of photos Tony the later ones illustrate clearly the vastly different approaches to D-Day with Midland Red (North) with its multi coloured wierdo MRN livery and its suicidal approach to deregulation competing against WMT around Walsall to the measured competitive tendering to WMPTE of Midland Red West with its classic Wyven Red Cream & Black livery and competing against WMT on it's own Worcestershire corridors such as 131 on Hagley Rd & 83/84/85 on Bristol Road complementing the reduced route mileage of WMT from October 1986.

Mayfield

Hi Tony, these were brilliant, sorry to impose again do you have any from 1966 and early, thank in anticipation.

Tony

Quote from: Mayfield on April 29, 2020, 02:41:27 PM
Hi Tony, these were brilliant, sorry to impose again do you have any from 1966 and early, thank in anticipation.

All my photos go on my website in company order. Almost all my personal ones are on there but as can be seen by the recent metrobus additions other people do give me theirs to put on my site, so any others will depend on what I am given

Mayfield

Excuse me for being thick but can I get on to you site ?

Tony

Quote from: Mayfield on April 30, 2020, 07:19:19 PM
Excuse me for being thick but can I get on to you site ?

You were on looking at these
http://www.wmbusphotos.com/NBC/MidlandRed.html

During this slack time I am working on tidying up all WMT metrobuses as some may have noticed, so not much else being added

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk