News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Buses in the Snow 2013

Started by PM, January 18, 2013, 05:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PM

Hi Just wondered if anyone of this sites good photographers took any photos today in the snow in which case do you have any links to them. cheers

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

PM

Enviro 200 Rebels......Venturing Out Into New Territory's!!

ukpaul

Managed to get this one in Dudley bus station on Friday 18th January, not bad considering it was took on my phone which normally takes terrible pictures  ;)

Sh4318

Quote from: ukpaul on January 23, 2013, 12:19:12 PM
Managed to get this one in Dudley bus station on Friday 18th January, not bad considering it was took on my phone which normally takes terrible pictures  ;)

What route was 4048 on?
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

ukpaul

From what I can recall at the time of taking the picture 4048 wasn't on any route (well no destination displayed anyway) and just appeared to be parked with hazard lights flashing, here it is from another angle.

I also managed to get one of 1554 in the snow, again at Dudley bus station...

Tony

I have put 11 on taken today on the main site, including 7020 on the Outer Circle
http://wmbusphotos.com/NXWM/5001-9959/7020.html
both 7019 & 7020 were on the 11A today

PM

Theyre all really good photos and u never know-might be some more opportunities to get some pics of buses in the snow tomorrow if forecasters are right!

Tony

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk