News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

New look WMBU website

Started by Stu, July 18, 2020, 06:02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stu

Hi guys,

I'm redeveloping my 'West Midlands Bus Users' website into a more community-focused platform, and I'd really appreciate any feedback and suggestions.

http://beta.westmidlandsbususers.co.uk/

I'm not looking to replace or 'rival' Tony's forum in any way, my website has always been aimed towards bus passengers in general, and will continue to do so. But at the end of the day, even bus 'enthusiasts' use bus services, and may have concerns and issues that they'd like to share with other bus users.

So you're welcome to come along, but I just ask that you keep the more 'enthusiast' topics over here, like the bus spotting, fleet movements etc.

I've already turned down one request to add bus photo galleries, as that is beyond the scope and aim of my site.

(And I've already blocked one person who keeps spamming the comments section of my present website with massive lists of bus fleet numbers and their movements)

But I'd welcome any feedback on how you find the new format of the site.

Thanks in advance!
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk