News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Has NXWM finally seen the light?

Started by RW, October 17, 2018, 04:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinyl or no vinyl?

Vinyl covered windows are unnecessary and should be avoided in passengers interest
36 (70.6%)
Vinyl covered windows are necessary to meet the operators needs
10 (19.6%)
No view on the matter
5 (9.8%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Quote from: RW on October 26, 2018, 09:39:19 AM
Can't tell from the photos posted of the new Xplore Dundee 400 at BC but was wondering whether the vinyl vandals have already struck or are about to strike and disfigure a really classy looking vehicle by blocking out at least the rear windows. I'm sure residents of Dundee would be proud to have these vehicles on their streets in 'as new' condition. Not going to happen though is it? NX just won't be able to resist!
Is there a likely date/time when 6687 will be moved down the A45 to the NEC please @Tony?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Quote from: 2206 on October 22, 2018, 03:44:24 PM
The pictures from a while back (It's dated 21/06/16) - I linked that to show that it wasn't always like that, it's also on the 2 in that pic and not on the 76. Hence why I said "it certainly wasn't always like that"
I think i'd know if it was blacked out and couldn't see inside the bus, it's on the 76 today with the rear window blacked out.
I was behind this bus on bearwood the blacked out rear  window caught my eye , at first I thought the lights were out but I noticed upper salloon lights were on , it's appears to me the whole panel is black glass, I assume it has been replaced at some point probably the only one available at short notice.
Or the other plausible explanation black tint film has been applied ?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk