News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

University Hop.

Started by 2206, July 01, 2017, 04:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NX now have a new university hop ticket, exclusively for University of Birmingham Staff and Students and NHS Staff. Its a £1 single and can be purchased anywhere between the City Centre and Selly Oak. Only on the 63, 98, X61 and X64.
There are posters on the buses and bus stops advertising it.

http://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/information/useful-information/university-hop
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Stevo

Seems only fair they should do one for Heartlands NHS staff. Good people - they saved my life in December!

Kevin

Something similar used to exist back in the days of the 44 when I was at uni
Students could get a special bus pass only valid on that route between city and Northfield to cover all the far flung halls of residence and the Selly Oak campus
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

sonic84

Ah yes I remember that ticket in the 44. Think they just had to show their university of Birmingham student ID card.

P419 EJW

Saw this in Birmingham today, don't think this has been mentioned. A BC Enviro 400 has a sticker on the nearside. Click here for the picture.

Quote from: P419 EJW on July 09, 2017, 12:17:08 AM
Saw this in Birmingham today, don't think this has been mentioned. A BC Enviro 400 has a sticker on the nearside. Click here for the picture.
All the B7RLE, X61 Branded Platinums and lots of E400 have those stickers now.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk