News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Rotala in the West Midlands

Started by arrifirststage, May 04, 2012, 08:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D10

Quote from: matt904102 on June 24, 2012, 10:18:47 AM
Going back to the days of the Birmingham Coach Company, I believe the 217 West Bromwich to Merry hill was their own idea.

Yes, with maybe a slight throwback to the old WMPTE West Bromwich to Cradley Heath 415 route perhaps?

Discodave

The 123 at petes had good loads on the bearwood-merry hill bit for a tendered route it took good money ruined by the extention soho road ruined it traffic problems

winston

Quote from: Discodave on June 24, 2012, 03:18:42 PM
The 123 at petes had good loads on the bearwood-merry hill bit for a tendered route it took good money ruined by the extention soho road ruined it traffic problems

Birmingham Coach Company had it before Pete's following withdrawal by MRW on the closure of Digbeth

Tomjusttom

Didn't TWM run it from MH rout 236?

matt904102

Correct. Ran it is 123 initially beteen merry hill and bearwood bus station. Then joined it with the 237 and it ran from gornal to bearwood. regular haunt of the volvo citybuses new to wolverhampton C55-60HOM.

Tomjusttom

I think I've a TMH 123 timetable somewhere

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk