News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Strangest Things You've Seen on a bus

Started by ilovetea4370, June 08, 2013, 07:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CL

Quote from: clayderman on November 21, 2014, 10:18:48 PM
Fireworks.

As serious as it was, it was verry lucky that no one had got hurt. Although, the top deck CCTV cameras were darkened a bit, due to the ash/smoke... :-\
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Ronnoc

Some windows on buses don't follow the regular pattern, by that I mean the windows that have a little area where you can open the top bit, forgot what it was called, not my best day for getting my words right. It was a Wright Gemini and it was on the 31, don't remember the date though. Usually there was just a plain window at the back but there was a window with a little area you can open.

Ashley

Quote from: ronnoc1k8 on November 21, 2014, 10:39:51 PM
Some windows on buses don't follow the regular pattern, by that I mean the windows that have a little area where you can open the top bit, forgot what it was called, not my best day for getting my words right. It was a Wright Gemini and it was on the 31, don't remember the date though. Usually there was just a plain window at the back but there was a window with a little area you can open.

Do you mean the emergency exit?

John

Quote from: Ashley on November 21, 2014, 10:59:26 PM
Quote from: ronnoc1k8 on November 21, 2014, 10:39:51 PM

Do you mean the emergency exit?

I think he means the opening hopper windows. That Gemini is 4646, the upper deck rear near side window has opening windows.

4144 has a split hopper window on the offside on the top deck

RR378

Back on the 128 going up Hanover Road a pushchair with a kid in it did a barrel roll down the bus

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Matt on February 09, 2015, 09:36:41 AM
On the 246 yesterday. Woman when getting off tells the driver "there's small box on back seat...probably ok...best take precaution". I go and check and what do I find? An empty pizza box. Maybe it was from Bomb-ino's ?

What?! Hahaha
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk