News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

NXWM New Website

Started by Dom, June 23, 2016, 06:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dom

NX have launched their new website, currently in beta form, but with a couple of changes and a visual overhaul.

http://beta.nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/

Westy

Funny.

No mention of the change of the 301 & 302 to 31 & 32 on the new site.

Dom

leewhayward29

Bus services in my local area and where I live

31 -  Walsall to Mossley via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and Dennis Trident ALX400                     

32 - Walsall to Lower Farm via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are:- Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and ADL Enviro400

69 - Walsall to Wolverhampton via Beechdale, New Invention, Wood End and New Cross Hospital. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE, Dennis Trident ALX400 and ADL Enviro200

529   - Wolverhampton to Walsall via willenhall. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses Used are:- ADL Enviro400 MMC   Dennis Trident ALX400, ADL Enviro400H   (Platinum bus service)

Dom

I apologise looked at it quickly and saw he meant 31 & 32, thought he meant 11 and 13. My bad.

leewhayward29

Quote from: Dom on June 23, 2016, 07:33:35 PM
I apologise looked at it quickly and saw he meant 31 & 32, thought he meant 11 and 13. My bad.

No problem. I just pointed it out.
Bus services in my local area and where I live

31 -  Walsall to Mossley via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and Dennis Trident ALX400                     

32 - Walsall to Lower Farm via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are:- Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and ADL Enviro400

69 - Walsall to Wolverhampton via Beechdale, New Invention, Wood End and New Cross Hospital. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE, Dennis Trident ALX400 and ADL Enviro200

529   - Wolverhampton to Walsall via willenhall. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses Used are:- ADL Enviro400 MMC   Dennis Trident ALX400, ADL Enviro400H   (Platinum bus service)

Stu

No wonder the 957 is always late, if it does four loops around Acocks Green village before heading to the city centre!  :D

http://beta.nxbus.co.uk/routes/west-midlands/B957/?timetable[day]=&tab=#service_route

(Note: not an error with the new website, but a case of 'garbage in, garbage out' as the same detail appears on the current site)
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

CL

Quote from: Stu on June 23, 2016, 07:42:44 PM
No wonder the 957 is always late, if it does four loops around Acocks Green village before heading to the city centre!  :D

http://beta.nxbus.co.uk/routes/west-midlands/B957/?timetable[day]=&tab=#service_route

(Note: not an error with the new website, but a case of 'garbage in, garbage out' as the same detail appears on the current site)
Same for the 900. ;) I've been meaning to contact them to get it resolved, but haven't found the time. ::)
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Sh4318

Good start, but work needed, particularly on layout and catering for all devices
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk