News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

The Return Of West Midlands Buses News

Started by Dom, March 17, 2016, 07:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dom

Hello Guys!

I know I've said it before but this time I have the capability of sticking to it.

WEST MIDLANDS BUSES NEWS IS BACK!

woody38

Quote from: Dom on March 17, 2016, 07:43:40 PM
Hello Guys!

I know I've said it before but this time I have the capability of sticking to it.

Good to see you back son

leewhayward29

Quote from: Dom on March 17, 2016, 07:43:40 PM
Hello Guys!

What happened to the video on Sunday just gone?
Bus services in my local area and where I live

31 -  Walsall to Mossley via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and Dennis Trident ALX400                     

32 - Walsall to Lower Farm via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are:- Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and ADL Enviro400

69 - Walsall to Wolverhampton via Beechdale, New Invention, Wood End and New Cross Hospital. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE, Dennis Trident ALX400 and ADL Enviro200

529   - Wolverhampton to Walsall via willenhall. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses Used are:- ADL Enviro400 MMC   Dennis Trident ALX400, ADL Enviro400H   (Platinum bus service)

Dom

Quote from: leewhayward29 on March 23, 2016, 12:21:55 AM
What happened to the video on Sunday just gone?

Over the last few days I have been experiencing severe internet issues which did not allow me to upload Sunday's video. I have a sky Internet technician coming around later om to try and resolve the video so I'll roll last Sunday's and this Sunday's video together.

leewhayward29

Quote from: Dom on March 23, 2016, 06:23:39 AM
Over the last few days I have been experiencing severe internet issues which did not allow me to upload Sunday's video. I have a sky Internet technician coming around later om to try and resolve the video so I'll roll last Sunday's and this Sunday's video together.

Thanks I'd be looking out for it

31 -  Walsall to Mossley via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and Dennis Trident ALX400                     

32 - Walsall to Lower Farm via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are:- Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and ADL Enviro400

69 - Walsall to Wolverhampton via Beechdale, New Invention, Wood End and New Cross Hospital. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE, Dennis Trident ALX400 and ADL Enviro200

529   - Wolverhampton to Walsall via willenhall. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses Used are:- ADL Enviro400 MMC   Dennis Trident ALX400, ADL Enviro400H   (Platinum bus service)

woody38

looks like this has been closed down, went on you tube today said this site is closed down. Thanks for all your hard work lad & good luck for the future, loved your You tube videos sorry to see it go, you will be missed.

leewhayward29

Quote from: woody38 on June 03, 2016, 07:19:29 PM
looks like this has been closed down, went on you tube today said this site is closed down. Thanks for all your hard work lad & good luck for the future, loved your You tube videos sorry to see it go, you will be missed.

i 2nd that

Dom

Okay, so the channel did not get taken down on my own back.

Due to unforeseen circumstance it did get taken down by YouTube. I am considering restarting the channel, if there is a want for it.

I have now left school and will be a lot more consistent with the schedule.

leewhayward29

Quote from: Dom on June 12, 2016, 01:56:03 PM
Okay, so the channel did not get taken down on my own back.

Due to unforeseen circumstance it did get taken down by YouTube. I am considering restarting the channel, if there is a want for it.

I have now left school and will be a lot more consistent with the schedule.

I WOULD WATCH IT

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk