News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

route links for the 41 and 69

Started by leewhayward29, July 25, 2015, 12:15:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leewhayward29

I think the 41 and the 69 should be linked from lane head to new invention with a every 15 minutes to 20 minutes

41 Walsall to Willenhall via New Invention and Bentley and 69 Walsall to Wolverhampton via Beechdale, New Invention and Wednesfield

what does everyone think of the idea but i dunno if it would work?
Bus services in my local area and where I live

31 -  Walsall to Mossley via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and Dennis Trident ALX400                     

32 - Walsall to Lower Farm via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are:- Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and ADL Enviro400

69 - Walsall to Wolverhampton via Beechdale, New Invention, Wood End and New Cross Hospital. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE, Dennis Trident ALX400 and ADL Enviro200

529   - Wolverhampton to Walsall via willenhall. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses Used are:- ADL Enviro400 MMC   Dennis Trident ALX400, ADL Enviro400H   (Platinum bus service)

Other Walsall Tony

Quote from: leewhayward29 on July 25, 2015, 12:15:45 AM
I think the 41 and the 69 should be linked from lane head to new invention with a every 15 minutes to 20 minutes

41 Walsall to Willenhall via New Invention and Bentley and 69 Walsall to Wolverhampton via Beechdale, New Invention and Wednesfield

what does everyone think of the idea but i dunno if it would work?
And where would the 40 fit in?
Tony

leewhayward29

31 -  Walsall to Mossley via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and Dennis Trident ALX400                     

32 - Walsall to Lower Farm via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are:- Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and ADL Enviro400

69 - Walsall to Wolverhampton via Beechdale, New Invention, Wood End and New Cross Hospital. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE, Dennis Trident ALX400 and ADL Enviro200

529   - Wolverhampton to Walsall via willenhall. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses Used are:- ADL Enviro400 MMC   Dennis Trident ALX400, ADL Enviro400H   (Platinum bus service)

williamposh

Alex

@leewhayward29 What you're suggesting to have the 41 & 69 at combined 15min frequency between Lane Head (Bentley Lane) & New Invention Square, wouldn't work as the 41 & 69 follow different routes into New Invention, with the 41 following the longer route via the estate round the back of New Invention (think it's Allens Rough, but i'm not certain). This would mean that, even with both being timed perfectly on Bentley Lane, the frequency would be something around 20min:10min, rather than 15min:15min.
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

leewhayward29

Quote from: Alex on July 27, 2015, 10:02:18 AM
@leewhayward29 What you're suggesting to have the 41 & 69 at combined 15min frequency between Lane Head (Bentley Lane) & New Invention Square, wouldn't work as the 41 & 69 follow different routes into New Invention, with the 41 following the longer route via the estate round the back of New Invention (think it's Allens Rough, but i'm not certain). This would mean that, even with both being timed perfectly on Bentley Lane, the frequency would be something around 20min:10min, rather than 15min:15min.

It was only a idea because I didn't know if it would work

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk