News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Ticket checks

Started by Trident 4194, May 27, 2015, 01:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4194

Today I've been on 4826 and 6110 and I had my pass  checked on both. Is this something nx are trying to cut down on?

Liberator9

@Trident 4194

NX are certainly increasing the coverage of their revenue teams and the frequency of checks along routes, which is a good thing; most times they stop any bus I'm on they always manage to catch one or two who have the incorrect ticket or got away without paying for a valid ticket.

Trident 4194

Quote from: Liberator9 on May 27, 2015, 02:46:31 PM
@Trident 4194

NX are certainly increasing the coverage of their revenue teams and the frequency of checks along routes, which is a good thing; most times they stop any bus I'm on they always manage to catch one or two who have the incorrect ticket or got away without paying for a valid ticket.

The 9 check was by the Royal Oak near spies lane, and the 16 one was a couple of stops from the square peg towards hamstead.

The one man did a check then got back off at the same stop on the 16. But on the 9 there were two men, and one said"rolling", and the other guy shouted down the stairs yes, and they got off at the stop before Halesowen bus station

GeminiFan1991

How often is a route checked ?!
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk