News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Easter Sunday Bus Usage

Started by s94, April 05, 2015, 03:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: karl724223 on April 05, 2015, 08:48:17 PM
No Xmas day
No Boxing Day
Bank holidays finish at 10 pm except main road routes like the 9

Absolutely agree with Christmas Day, no service, however boxing day services seem to becoming more and more popular and i can see it becoming normal sunday service before long.

All other Bank Holidays etc should be judged on previous years, for instance Easter Sunday should be Sunday Frequency until 19:00 only!Saw a 9 and a 276 earlier, and they were empty, what a waste.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Ashley 60171

I said this at Christmas and ill say it everytime. Christmas day, boxing day, Easter Sunday, total shutdowns apart from the obvious.

Yes its 2015 and nobody can sit still for a day.

But if you want a 365 day a year bus service, surely you could debate having access to local council services 7 days a week or your GP. None of which will happen

Westy

When there used to be Boxing Day services before they got  withdrawn a few years ago before being reintroduced, was it a full Sunday service then as I remember WMPTE producing a leaflet detailing Xmas period services at one point.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk