News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diamond coming off 007.

Started by hartshill busman 724210, July 14, 2012, 10:00:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vinh1000

Quote from: Ash on August 02, 2012, 07:09:33 PM
Diamond seem to have reduced the number of polish drivers they have and the number of female drivers seems to have increased slightly, may be this is not true and due to the drivers being moved round it has given a inaccuarate view.
Ive noticed there are more of them specifically on Blue Diamond and less on Black Diamond now
Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

Discodave

Still poles most seem to be on the 301 as they go to mossley and return Not in service via broad lane and missing out bloxwich never run the full route when they are on screwing up one of there better routes just sack em all

Trident 4609

Quote from: Peter123 on July 31, 2012, 06:27:33 PM
Does the 59 get busy? Remember that tho centros used to do the 404E in the past-some of these were the smaller MAN ones-I know the longer mans-801/6 and the volvos did go on the route but it was these that were less manoeuvrable. Ideally, they should buy some secondhand wright commanders and cadets as these would suit their network. Glad diamond do well on 404e-do nxwm get that busy? Why are diamond successful on this route?

The 59 can get busy at times but most people use the NXWM 59

Discodave

Quote from: Trident 4609 on August 03, 2012, 12:51:03 PM
Quote from: Peter123 on July 31, 2012, 06:27:33 PM
Does the 59 get busy? Remember that tho centros used to do the 404E in the past-some of these were the smaller MAN ones-I know the longer mans-801/6 and the volvos did go on the route but it was these that were less manoeuvrable. Ideally, they should buy some secondhand wright commanders and cadets as these would suit their network. Glad diamond do well on 404e-do nxwm get that busy? Why are diamond successful on this route?

The 59 can get busy at times but most people use the NXWM 59

problem is NXWM go to the station Diamond do not they may get more custom if they did if they could get some slots

s94

Any news on the 007? Wasnt this supposed to have been sorted out last week or the week before? Or is it being totally withdrawn now?

Ash

Didnt realise diamond dont use the bus station at Wolverhampton for the 59 service i agree with disco dave using it im sure would attract more custom, what type of vehicles are used on the 59 now cause it used to be the black diamond darts such as X639AKW, W448DOP.

PM

vinh1000

Still no details sadly :(

Halesowen – Romsley – Bromsgrove – The Oakalls
Service retendered. No planned change to timetable but final details still awaited

Only thing Im happy about is the extension of 50a (though can spark competition ;P)
50A (Green Bus)   
Redditch – Wythall – Maypole - Birmingham
New hourly service between 7am and 5pm on Mondays to Fridays and 9am and 4pm on
Saturdays.  Route identical to Service X50, operated by Johnson's.

Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

SMK

Quote from: Ash on August 03, 2012, 05:21:03 PM
Didnt realise diamond dont use the bus station at Wolverhampton for the 59 service i agree with disco dave using it im sure would attract more custom, what type of vehicles are used on the 59 now cause it used to be the black diamond darts such as X639AKW, W448DOP.
They used to but then some months later stopped.
I usually see Solos, all over white Darts or Black Diamond Darts on there.
We'll get rid of your bus to Wolves and replace it with one to Walsall instead.......... Oh the joy of a Network Review. -_-

Ash

Just mentioning about evening services i saw a black diamond hybrid leave on the 301 from Walsall with about 5 people leaving around 20:25 on whilst on the 404E the 20:24 left with about 15 people on and the nxwm which just leaves after that was very full and the dart which then passed me on the 404E heading to Walsall in Caldmore had around 10 people on at 20:40, not sure if these are good loadings but suppose this is just the amount of people that start from the terminus and im sure more people will be picked up towards the destinations.

winston

Quote from: vinh1000 on August 03, 2012, 06:16:07 PM

Service retendered. No planned change to timetable but final details still awaited

Central Buses have won the tender to operate the 007, a new registration has appeared on VOSA today

PD1021409/54 - CEN GROUP LIMITED, UNIT 14A, TAMEBRIDGE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, ALDRIDGE ROAD, PERRY BARR, BIRMINGHAM, B42 2TX

Registration Accepted by SN
        Starting Point: Halesowen
        Finish Point: Oakalls Estate
        Via: Romsley
        Service Number: 007
        Service Type: Normal Stopping/Hail & Ride
        Effective Date: 03-SEP-2012
        Other Details: Monday to Saturdays, no service bank hols

Trident 4609

Quote from: Ash on August 03, 2012, 05:21:03 PM

i see solos on the 59 but there have been more darts on there this week.

vinh1000

Quote from: Winston on August 08, 2012, 05:07:08 PM
Quote from: vinh1000 on August 03, 2012, 06:16:07 PM

Central Buses have won the tender to operate the 007, a new registration has appeared on VOSA today

PD1021409/54 - CEN GROUP LIMITED, UNIT 14A, TAMEBRIDGE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, ALDRIDGE ROAD, PERRY BARR, BIRMINGHAM, B42 2TX

Registration Accepted by SN
        Starting Point: Halesowen
        Finish Point: Oakalls Estate
        Via: Romsley
        Service Number: 007
        Service Type: Normal Stopping/Hail & Ride
        Effective Date: 03-SEP-2012
        Other Details: Monday to Saturdays, no service bank hols
Interesting
That's good i guess but imagine the mileage to get there and back :P