News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Services 213/214/217/240 in Old Hill and Cradley Heath

Started by Roy, December 04, 2014, 02:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stu

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

s94

How has the first few days been on these new routes? Any drivers lost? Any better loadings (though perhaps early days for that question yet)?

Trident 4194

The 12 is not doing to well with me @Matt only ones on it for the entire journey, except for a woman who jumped on for one stop up the hill

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Trident 4194 on January 31, 2015, 04:14:18 PM
The 12 is not doing to well with me @Matt only ones on it for the entire journey, except for a woman who jumped on for one stop up the hill

Seen the 12 several times this week, and all loadings have been very poor. It's early days, but even now i wonder how long the route will last.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

s94

How about the 17? - a nice test of (except a minor route change in Halesowen) seeing whether changing the route number makes a real difference in passengers. lol

s94

Quote from: s94 on January 31, 2015, 07:10:09 PM
How about the 17? - a nice test of (except a minor route change in Halesowen) seeing whether changing the route number makes a real difference in passengers. lol
My previous experience of it is that loadings tend to be OK, some very quiet ones but often reasonable.

Trident 4194

Quote from: s94 on January 31, 2015, 07:10:09 PM

Yes I think the 17 is doing ok, bit patchy at times.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk