News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

PCV driving schools

Started by Matt, January 06, 2015, 06:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

I know it's tempting providence asking this before passing my car test, but can anyone recommend (or advise against, without libel or unfair comments) any private companies to take practical PCV driving lessons with?

Top Gear of Mucklow Hill is one I'm looking at due to their close proximity to my home.

Tony

Quote from: Matt on January 06, 2015, 06:42:50 PM
I know it's tempting providence asking this before passing my car test, but can anyone recommend (or advise against, without libel or unfair comments) any private companies to take practical PCV driving lessons with?

Top Gear of Mucklow Hill is one I'm looking at due to their close proximity to my home.

The one I passed with packed up a long time ago so I cannot help!

Matt.N0056

I'm looking at doing my with J Coates, Garrets Green. Have got my medical booked for Thursday  :)

Liverpool Street

Top Gear Mucklow Hill. Best out there. Decent prices, excellent staff, excellent vehicles. Many close friends has used them over the years.

I'd avoid CTT personally, bad issues in the past when a relation went for HGV training.

Stick with Top Gear, Matt. You can't go wrong. The only possible issue could be the Featherstone test center has their test routes can be a bit... Tedious/Tight/Riddled with roundabouts & Traffic lights... (Wolverhampton haha)
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Metrorider

Did mine with Peter Smythe up in Mansfield, can highly recommend them. Got their own test centre as well!!

http://www.truckdrivertraining.co.uk
Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk