News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Work Experience

Started by MrBevan2000, February 06, 2015, 02:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrBevan2000

Hi guys. I'm currently looking to do Work Experience at a bus or rail company. Just wondering, anyone done this before or know which companies have done it before? Looking preferbally at NXWM WA Depot.

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Michael Bevan on February 06, 2015, 02:30:13 PM
Hi guys. I'm currently looking to do Work Experience at a bus or rail company. Just wondering, anyone done this before or know which companies have done it before? Looking preferbally at NXWM WA Depot.

Am sure @Matt did it at Green Bus, sure he will tell you about it if you pm him.

Think @Nathan  may have done it at Park Lane garage, but not 100%.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

MrBevan2000

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on February 06, 2015, 02:48:25 PM

Am sure @Matt did it at Green Bus, sure he will tell you about it if you pm him.

I've just asked Matt.

Tony

Quote from: Michael Bevan on February 06, 2015, 03:05:13 PM

I've just asked Matt.

National Express also accept work experience placements, ring Walsall garage on 01922 856100 and ask reception to put you through to the relevant manager who may arrange it.

MrBevan2000

Quote from: Tony on February 06, 2015, 03:23:27 PM
Quote from: Michael Bevan on February 06, 2015, 03:05:13 PM

I've just asked Matt.

National Express also accept work experience placements, ring Walsall garage on 01922 856100 and ask reception to put you through to the relevant manager who may arrange it.

I tried WA. Never got a reply.

MrBevan2000

Good news. I might have a place at The Green Bus. Got to wait till Monday to find out.

BN

Anybody interested in a place at Arriva Wednesfield?

Stu

Quote from: BN on February 06, 2015, 08:05:59 PM

Do you have a weblink, or any contact details? If so, I can share on my Facebook page if you like.

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Alex

@BN Yeah, i actually did enquire, and the guy at the reception said he'd get the General manager to contact me about a month ago, still haven't heard anything...
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

MrBevan2000

Explain please. Just as a backup.

BN

Send a letter stating what you require and address it to Engineering. Somebody will deal with it that way.

Trident 4609

I did indeed.  I  phoned up  and sorted it that way

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk