News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Chaos at Merry [s]Hell[/s] Hill 31.10.2014

Started by the trainbasher, October 31, 2014, 04:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

Just arrived at merry hill to find chaos on the buses.

All but 276 Dudley (as far as I'm aware) and 002 Weoley Castle are leaving Merry Hill via Mill Street and Mount Pleasant (and the old 237 route) with centro and intu staff stopping traffic to allow buses to exit. Right now I've got a 20 minutes late 4M and a 10 late 141 right behind my 228.

Also X96 Wollaston is entering Merry via Venture Way and Mill Street.

So far it's took my 228 to get from the bus station to kfc 10 minutes

Also Arriva are being badly hit on the 213/214 with buses running 30 down

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

All buses back on Normal Line of Route according to the radio with my X96 and the one literally in front being the last 2 buses on diversion via Venture Way (my X96 being 25 late)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

Roy

Is it a coincidence that on the day that Dudley Council finish their totally inadequate bus lane in The Boulevard, everything goes t*its up? 

the trainbasher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk