News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Bus Service Changes 31/08/14

Started by Stuharris 6360, August 25, 2014, 09:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stuharris 6360

There seem to be quite a few bus service changes taking place on the 31/08/14, and not just buses returning to normal timetable after the holidays. Nothing has been mentioned on the NWM website.

Details here

https://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/information/
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

the trainbasher

When is the NWM site ever updated in a timely manner?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: the trainbasher on August 25, 2014, 09:11:42 PM
When is the NWM site ever updated in a timely manner?

Very true, but surely if they don't want to bother updating the Bus Service Changes page it would be better to delete it altogether rather than just leave it showing out of date information.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Stuharris 6360

Wonders will never cease, NWM website has been updated!

the trainbasher

Just had to pick myself up off the floor having just read that!! (otherwise I would have put a massive hole in a go north east citaro...

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

winston

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on August 27, 2014, 03:18:16 PM
Wonders will never cease, NWM website has been updated!

I'm sure in the past, that it has been updated soon after someone on here has had a moan about NWM,

Hmmmmm.....

JoNi

A complaint to NX about wrong timetables was met with a hyperlink to Traveline, won't be able to get away with that one for much longer!

Stu

Just walked past Acocks Green garage, and watched a 37-branded Omnilink come out from the side, turn on the front yard and then went back in the front. Displaying '31E Robin Hood Island' on the display, so looks like they're reprogramming them ready for Sundays changes (though I'm still willing to bet you'll still see at least one showing '31E Olton Road'!  ;)

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk