News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

NXWM service changes from 26th April

Started by winston, March 05, 2015, 12:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BN

Quote from: Nathan on April 24, 2015, 08:09:53 PM
Some were from CK! They're not brilliant but on the other hand they're not terrible either.

Knackered, rotten W reg solos gone, replaced by 02 reg, extremely reliable tidy ex Shrewsbury Sb 120's. I think they've done ok there.

Bob

Quote from: Nathan on April 24, 2015, 08:09:53 PM
Some were from CK! They're not brilliant but on the other hand they're not terrible either.

Theyre not brilliant in comparison to brand new buses, which is what theyll be up against.  If you ever had to go on cannocks BU03 HRK you would think differently.  Its got easily the worst interior in the midlands fleet. Theyre refurbished yea but its still a 13 yr old bus lol. The legroom is quite bad also similar to a nx b6, the only ones I can sit on without getting my knees crushed are the four facing each other ones, so tall people are screwed. Lol

Bob

Quote from: BN on April 24, 2015, 08:28:24 PM
Knackered, rotten W reg solos gone, replaced by 02 reg, extremely reliable tidy ex Shrewsbury Sb 120's. I think they've done ok there.

Extremely reliable?  Was it just Stafford garage that were seemingly incapable of keeping theirs on the road then? Jeez

BN

Quote from: Bob on April 24, 2015, 08:42:03 PM
Extremely reliable?  Was it just Stafford garage that were seemingly incapable of keeping theirs on the road then? Jeez

Read the quote Bob, Shrewsbury didn't have every Sb120 Arriva own.

Bob

I have read it, and your stating that Shrewsburys examples are tidy reliable etc. So im asking was it justs staffords that were unroadworthy most of the time then? Or were they incapable of maintenance?

Stevo

Quote from: JoNi on April 24, 2015, 12:33:50 PM
I walked into Pool Meadow Bus Station yesterday and asked if they had the new timetable for Johnsons 87 that starts next Monday and was told they hadn't received any yet. Fortunately I picked up the last three copies from Pavilions travel shop earlier, the two spares have already been accepted by people who will use them.
West Midlands bus users deserve a better culture of communication than this!
I was in Pool Meadow this evening and the departures board on the 900 stand said '87 Solihull - go to stand E'. I went to E and the 87 timetable was there but said terminating Balsall Common. No leaflets available and the printed departure board said 87 Balsall Common, so I gave up and waited for the 82 but just missed a Solo on the 87 with Solihull on the display. Shambles!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk