News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Older NX Vehicles which are soon to be withdrawn.

Started by CL, October 09, 2014, 10:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CL

I didn't want to bombard the NX topics, and wanted to know which buses such as the Spectras, Mercs, B10Ls, etc... are still in service and appear on which routes the most. I gather most of these buses are around the Walsall to Wolverhampton area, so I'd like to know. :)

I'd want to get a ride on most of them before they go, especially the Spectras, which have been appearing on 59/79s more recently if I'm correct?

Thanks in advance.  :D :D
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Tony

Quote from: clayderman on October 09, 2014, 10:19:04 PM
I didn't want to bombard the NX topics, and wanted to know which buses such as the Spectras, Mercs, B10Ls, etc... are still in service and appear on which routes the most. I gather most of these buses are around the Walsall to Wolverhampton area, so I'd like to know. :)

I'd want to get a ride on most of them before they go, especially the Spectras, which have been appearing on 59/79s more recently if I'm correct?

Thanks in advance.  :D :D

To find out which ones are still in service just look at the fleetlists on the main site, that is why I spend ages updating them!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk