News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Redditch Presidents

Started by Ashley, November 02, 2013, 12:03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley

Where have the ex First Presidents gone that were at Redditch?

My initial late night guess would be that Redditch had too many deckers once the ex Lothian Presidents had arrived but maybe theres another reason

winston

Quote from: Ashley on November 02, 2013, 12:03:34 AM
Where have the ex First Presidents gone that were at Redditch?

My initial late night guess would be that Redditch had too many deckers once the ex Lothian Presidents had arrived but maybe theres another reason

I think one went to Preston for spares, the majority have been sold to Ensign

Ashley

PM

the first presidents were horrid-bad condition, rattled a lot, appalling layout and no interior space whatsoever. The ESC ones are brilliant though-if more of these came up for sale, I think rotala should buy some, as a couple more deckers at redditch would always be helpful

fleetline6477

Which routes are the Presidents used on? Is it still 143 and 146 as was the custom under First?

the trainbasher

I think its the 57, 58 mainly

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

jc

The main use over half term seemed to be on the 57 and 58, however i did note at least one working on the 247 which could have come off the 146.
This week there main use should be schools and the associated short workings that get them into place for those school duties, the 26 is an example

32881 T881KLF at Pvs engine and rear axle removed , in first livery with diamond logo, I,m guessing it was a shed.

Ashley

Quote from: 2900 on August 04, 2014, 10:06:44 PM
32881 T881KLF at Pvs engine and rear axle removed , in first livery with diamond logo, I,m guessing it was a shed.

Vast majority of firsts tridents are sheds, well any that came out of London are. Their larger fleet of b7tl's are more reliable and more interesting even if they're abit shabby looking

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk