News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

The Last Metrobuses From Stratford on Avon College B832AOP and C903FON 2,

Started by horsencart, March 18, 2014, 01:06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crepello

All rather sad. I know Ron too as do most people in the area who have an interest in buses.
Let's hope he gets better soon

Liverpool Street

All the best to Ron, you're input to the community has been most appreciated over the years.

Negative news to the possible loss of the remainder of his collection, I was holding out hope of a young enthusiast owning it, but has since stated the vehicle was "past the point of repair". Obviously not true, but still made up his mind!

Hopefully someone finds a home for it.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

karl724223

His family was at wythall today selling his stock to raise funds for him😢

crepello

Firstly apology for being off subject however the link is Mad Rons appearance on the video.

I was at Wythall too on Monday and spoke with Rons sister about what his current status was.
Ron had a very serious fall at home which led to a life threatening  bleed on his brain and eventually 4 months in hospital. This have left him brain damaged and in a care home in Edgbaston.
I will probably go out and see him and his family are expected to return to wythall for the fathers day event.
Ron is just approaching 55 and his bus related collectables from many years are indeed being sold to raise fundsf or him.
Extremely sad news

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk