News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Can i have your honest opinions on the part of my graphics coursework please?

Started by domino.99, March 07, 2014, 06:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CL

Quote from: NXDom on May 08, 2014, 04:24:45 PM
Quote from: clayderman on May 07, 2014, 09:00:54 PM
Amazing piece! Congratulations, honestly, I wouldn't have to time or energy to create a masterpiece like this. My only criticism is the NX logo, but I'm not trying to be too picky! It's honestly extraordinary!
Cheers mate i couldn't use any existing images so i had to get as close to it as i could  :) :) :)

There's a font you can use, it's called 'Abeatbykai' - Very similar, practically the same as Beats by Dr.Dre, I use it for my NXWM Bus nets: (You can hardly tell the difference!
http://www.fontspace.com/kaibuskirk/abeatbykai
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Liverpool Street

Quote from: clayderman on May 08, 2014, 05:23:38 PM
Quote from: NXDom on May 08, 2014, 04:24:45 PM
Quote from: clayderman on May 07, 2014, 09:00:54 PM
Amazing piece! Congratulations, honestly, I wouldn't have to time or energy to create a masterpiece like this. My only criticism is the NX logo, but I'm not trying to be too picky! It's honestly extraordinary!
Cheers mate i couldn't use any existing images so i had to get as close to it as i could  :) :) :)

There's a font you can use, it's called 'Abeatbykai' - Very similar, practically the same as Beats by Dr.Dre, I use it for my NXWM Bus nets: (You can hardly tell the difference!
http://www.fontspace.com/kaibuskirk/abeatbykai

Mmm.. some of the letters are correct, others not so. If you are using Paint.NET or whatever, just get rid of the "flick" at the end of each letter, noticeably most on the letter "r"
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

domino.99

Thank you all so much for your help on the first part.

Can i have the same kind of feedback on this please. One this piece I was allowed to use 2 images off of the internet.

CL

Very nice! I haven't actually been the the 222, ever and don't know what it looks like, this looks amazing! Keep up the good work. :)
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk