News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Man kicked through window of double decker London bus

Started by SMK, February 06, 2014, 05:32:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMK

We'll get rid of your bus to Wolves and replace it with one to Walsall instead.......... Oh the joy of a Network Review. -_-

Christopher

long live x96 branding

the trainbasher

That was shown on the program The Route Masters: Running London's Roads

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

mikestone

Presumably the programme was delayed while the court case was settled.
While not for a minute suggesting the behaviour was acceptable, the fact remains the assailant was acquitted suggests that rather more was revealed in court than on TV.

JoNi

Agree with mikestone especially bearing in mind the excellent quality of CCTV and you didn't see all of the fight. Sensational incidents like this are fodder to programmes like this and make good telly. While members of this forum would drool over a programme about the mundane day to day issues of bus operation it wouldn't generate ratings.

BU07 LGO

might have been ok if it was any other bus but the geminis have big windows!

Ben

Quote from: JoNi on February 06, 2014, 01:46:36 PM
Agree with mikestone especially bearing in mind the excellent quality of CCTV and you didn't see all of the fight. Sensational incidents like this are fodder to programmes like this and make good telly. While members of this forum would drool over a programme about the mundane day to day issues of bus operation it wouldn't generate ratings.

Fodder though it be, I still found the recent BBC programme interesting.

Mundane bus operations;!

"Today at the bus garage, Steve has been assigned the wrong bus, and Sue doesn't understand the new computer system. But meanwhile, Derek the bus spotter see's something out of the ordinary."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk