News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Worst route?

Started by nx4737, May 09, 2012, 04:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MW

Quote from: Tony on May 21, 2012, 08:58:29 PM
Quote from: Lukeee on May 21, 2012, 08:53:00 PM
Quote from: Ash on May 09, 2012, 10:36:39 PM
I dont think i have seen inspectors at night on the services i have used in the evening, when i catch them i never see any NXWM personell around bus stations or bus stops just the drivers, i never said u didnt work nights also i never  see the 'see something say something team' late in the evening.

I seen tickect checks taking place outside my work on sunday, infact 9 times out of 10 i see them is on a sunday.

Your Not in Dudley Zoo are you?
The stop outside was one place we did checks yesterday. The other was Sandpits on the 82/87

Olton Station is a hot spot for the inspectors. Seen quite a few there, and pulling so many college kids. One thing though, some people just get off at the stop with the inspectors and don't get caught? Bit ridiculous ain't it.

I got on 3601 and some kid left a box of chips at the back, and someone slashed the seat I was on, which is a same because they only got refurbished last year

Olton Station is a hot spot for the inspectors. Seen quite a few there, and pulling so many college kids. One thing though, some people just get off at the stop with the inspectors and don't get caught? Bit ridiculous ain't it.
[/quote]
Quote from: BU07 LGO on May 22, 2012, 03:41:31 PM
The 451 is quite bad, i remember being on a newly repainted b7 alx back in 2008/2009 and chavs were blatantly etching all the windows with a pound coin
The whole ticketing system is old, outdated and open to fraud. Even the cash shoots I swear are the same ones they used in the Fleetlines! The system needs modernising...and quickly before the chavs take over! Daysavers/day returns are the most flouted of the lot! I heard a chap get on the other day and say "One of them £2.70 Daysaver...er....Return please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enviro 200 Rebels......Venturing Out Into New Territory's!!

Lukeee

Quote from: Tony on May 21, 2012, 08:58:29 PM
I dont think i have seen inspectors at night on the services i have used in the evening, when i catch them i never see any NXWM personell around bus stations or bus stops just the drivers, i never said u didnt work nights also i never  see the 'see something say something team' late in the evening.

I seen tickect checks taking place outside my work on sunday, infact 9 times out of 10 i see them is on a sunday.

Your Not in Dudley Zoo are you?
The stop outside was one place we did checks yesterday. The other was Sandpits on the 82/87

Nope down the Sandpits.

Ash

I didnt anything about a Sunday i was referring to the evenings

Discodave

With regards to 51 it used to be bad for trouble and drug smokers but did improve during my time when inspectors and operation safer travel kicked in.  Plain clothes police were on my bus once all I knew was when the drug smell started a couple of blokes came up to the cab showed police ID and at Fire Station stop a van was there and off were 3 arrested scumbags.

MW

Quote from: Discodave on May 23, 2012, 11:08:14 AM
With regards to 51 it used to be bad for trouble and drug smokers but did improve during my time when inspectors and operation safer travel kicked in.  Plain clothes police were on my bus once all I knew was when the drug smell started a couple of blokes came up to the cab showed police ID and at Fire Station stop a van was there and off were 3 arrested scumbags.

I remember them plain clothes officers on the 6 in it's Trident days, when it served Digbeth. Some lads were smoking at the back and the police man was on a mini laptop thing, and next thing a police car came in front of the bus and pulled it over and he got up and showed the badge and his colleagues came upstairs. The entrance they made was like something you'd see in Hollywood!

Ash

Quote from: Michael on May 23, 2012, 04:48:27 PM

I remember them plain clothes officers on the 6 in it's Trident days, when it served Digbeth. Some lads were smoking at the back and the police man was on a mini laptop thing, and next thing a police car came in front of the bus and pulled it over and he got up and showed the badge and his colleagues came upstairs. The entrance they made was like something you'd see in Hollywood!

There should be more of this as catching people in the act with plain clothes police officers is a great idea, the worst failure has to be the fake police officer stickers put on the top decks of BC buses i remember 4264 having it when it tranferred to WB apart from half the body being missing

MW

Quote from: Ash on May 23, 2012, 04:55:10 PM
Quote from: Michael on May 23, 2012, 04:48:27 PM

There should be more of this as catching people in the act with plain clothes police officers is a great idea, the worst failure has to be the fake police officer stickers put on the top decks of BC buses i remeber 4264 having it when it tranferred to WB apart from half the body being missing

Haha yeah. Someone graffitied on the window to show a massive moustache and beard on the officer with a tattoo saying 'PIG' once. Hilarious.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk