News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Started by CL, January 14, 2014, 08:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

4780 does not like to venture out of the garage much since repaint. It seemed to be in all day today

Tony

Quote from: John on January 23, 2014, 06:43:15 PM
4780 does not like to venture out of the garage much since repaint. It seemed to be in all day today

I saw it going along Newtown Row about 10:15 heading towards Perry Barr, presumed it was on the 907!

I will check what it did tomorrow

Lukeee

Quote from: nx4737 on January 23, 2014, 04:07:45 PM
Quote from: BU07 LGO on January 23, 2014, 11:35:32 AM
It would be good if they kept the silver grille and light surrounds on 4698 even though these have been lost a while now!

Also has anybody else noticed the different doors it now has? It used to have white doors like the other 07 reg enviros but now has black like the newer ones

Hmm, with the different grille, light surrounds and doors, has it been involved in an RTA at some point?

Or a partial repaint

John

4780 out on the 67 today (along with 2 others, they do seem to be put onto the 67 on a Saturday). Would have a pic, but I was coming into Birmingham on the 110, and it left before I could get round to The Priory Queensway.  >:(

John

Out on the 94 today, I passed it near Clock Garage this morning

CL

FINALLY got to see 4780... On the 7! It looks amazing, but I think it lacks too much colour on the rear, they could've at least kept the silver paint around the lights area...  ::)
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Liberator9

They seem to be stopping using any silver on the Scanias on the light surrounds; shame as I prefer the front lights having the silver light surrounds instead of the plain red.

BU07 LGO

probably cost savings and saves them masking the small details off, just spray over everything except windows the actual light lenses and destination

CL

Quote from: Liberator9 on February 04, 2014, 06:59:21 PM
They seem to be stopping using any silver on the Scanias on the light surrounds; shame as I prefer the front lights having the silver light surrounds instead of the plain red.

I agree... It just looks slightly boring now, identical, but boring. But hey, a bus is a bus, right?
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Nathan4775

Out on 907 if anyones looking  :)
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk