News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Women Drivers

Started by Ash, September 03, 2013, 10:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ash

I just wondered which of the diamond service regularly sees women drivers, there used to be a few seen on the service from Tividale but I really only see the lady that drives the 4 service who used to drive the 40 (410) for years with Birmingham Coach Company.

PM

Quote from: Ash on September 03, 2013, 10:14:44 PM
I just wondered which of the diamond service regularly sees women drivers, there used to be a few seen on the service from Tividale but I really only see the lady that drives the 4 service who used to drive the 40 (410) for years with Birmingham Coach Company.

Yeah know who you mean the one in the skirt with blonde hair she was driving an eclipse2 today. Shes a great driver to be honest

Ash

Yeah her name is Sue been driving for diamond for years, pleasant lady but got moved onto the 4 when the Sandwell review took place and the drivers that used to drive the 410/417 got moved onto the 4 with some of the older 404E drivers going onto the 301/40/42/43. There used to be two ladies that used to drive the 301 then the one of them seemed to have got moved onto the 42/43 but haven't saw her for a while now. 

PM

Quote from: Ash on September 03, 2013, 10:32:20 PM
Yeah her name is Sue been driving for diamond for years, pleasant lady but got moved onto the 4 when the Sandwell review took place and the drivers that used to drive the 410/417 got moved onto the 4 with some of the older 404E drivers going onto the 301/40/42/43. There used to be two ladies that used to drive the 301 then the one of them seemed to have got moved onto the 42/43 but haven't saw her for a while now.

Didnt know her name but is she chatty and there were a lot of driver changes then but the 002 has kept its regular ones-one people driving the 002 is well known by all the passengers

Ash

Generally the drivers seem to stick to the same services or the same couple of services although i have seen some of the regular 002 drivers driving the 4 service from time to time which may be overtime or just filling in for holidays or illness.

nitromatt1

I had that woman on the full 4H the other day on a Pointer Dart, must agree she is a very good driver. Diamond do seem to have some skilled drivers, better than some at NXWM I must say!

vinh1000

Ex 123 driver usually now does the 16
Black women with frizzy hair :P
Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

StourportSam

Kidderminster has one or two ladies working from it.

Cedric

Quote from: StourportSam on September 04, 2013, 09:46:19 PM
Kidderminster has one or two ladies working from it.
they are very nice and friendly   
diamond 8\10/125/292

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk