News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Good result!

Started by Tony, October 23, 2013, 08:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

the trainbasher

Judges need to be tougher on Crime and tougher on the causes of Crime.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Liverpool Street

I think NX has come on leaps and bounds on tackling down dodgers like these. But they still have a long way to go to eliminate the problem. Or as low as it can be.

Fair play to the revenue team and a lot of respect goes out to them.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

trident4370

A 40 year old man spitting at people, the phrase "grow up" springs to mind... Glad the spit kits are proving to be a success too.

Nathan4775

Quote from: trident4370 on October 23, 2013, 08:33:02 PM
A 40 year old man spitting at people, the phrase "grow up" springs to mind... Glad the spit kits are proving to be a success too.

That made my stomach turn, how someone can spit at some else is beyond me  ::)
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Nathan4775 on October 23, 2013, 08:37:57 PM
Quote from: trident4370 on October 23, 2013, 08:33:02 PM

That made my stomach turn, how someone can spit at some else is beyond me  ::)

Well they're animals aren't they.. been dragged up, no respect, only know how to assault people. Its terrible.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

old50niner

no employee of NXB should have to put up with this disgusting behaviour.   Perhaps this will make some of the perpetrators think twice.

Great news that at least one has been taught an expensive lesson.   MORE ACTION PLEASE !!

windy miller

Another aspect of low-life is the mindless 'Key scratcher'.. usually across the back of your car...It seems the more expensive your car is the deeper the scratch!!...Its as though they need something to do with their hands while they empty their dog on the garden.... >:( >:(
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

dmc5007

No one should be spat at while working.  Glad they got him and good luck to those people whose job it is to stop fare evasion.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk