News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Unusual Sightings in the West Midlands.

Started by 2206, September 07, 2018, 06:17:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Trident 4194 on April 03, 2020, 11:05:06 PM
Please don't be travelling to chelmsley wood and Birmingham city on 2 consecutive days, that is quite honestly being reckless to the community and yourself
I went to Chelmsley Wood for a different purpose to the one I went to Birmingham City Centre and I do personally believe It was an essential journeys. And never went to Chelmsely on public transport. I won't be needing to go to either again anyway.
Quote from: Trident 4194 on April 03, 2020, 11:05:06 PM
There's no disputing China are to blame and should be made to pay for the damage that there idiocies have caused to the world.
And these places are still open I read across Asia in places like Laos, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam.
Could result in another future pandemic. And should be closed immediately I think world wide.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1262770/coronavirus-why-wet-markets-still-open-wuhan-china-latest
"Experts warn wet markets, where animals are butchered in front of shoppers, are a "ticking time bomb" and could lead to another outbreak of a disease similar to coronavirus"
"Meanwhile, in Chatuchack, Bangkok, Thailand a range of wild animals including African wild cats, tortoises and snakes all continue to be sold despite the coronavirus pandemic".
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Steveminor

The virus doesnt respect human rights it just infects indescrimenantly.

Italy has learned that lesson, spain & france are now learning that lesson, but hey ho us brits want a party we want to go out whenever we feel like it cause human rights say we can.

Wake up look at the world & what's happening.
If we just listen to the advice given without thinking we know better & look for loopholes then we'd all be much much better off.

Rob T

@2206 and anyone else flouting the law...

Stop being so f##### selfish... Do as your asked to do and dont take the p### over it.

As someone who is affected by this being my eldest (very healthy) sister (42years old), is currently in a coma and on a ventilator because of this virus, so just stop look at others for once. If you need to go out, get out one day a week and get it all done in one go.

@2206 you said how are you meant to get a weeks shopping home, you then say you self isolate in your car? fill your car up and get everything. I work in a Supermarket and have to put myself and my family in the firing line everyday. And the amount of abuse we get because of these measure is unreal, typical me me me

God forbid you get this virus or someone close does.

Robert

Quote from: Rob T on April 04, 2020, 04:53:03 PM
Stop being so f##### selfish... Do as your asked to do and dont take the p### over it.
I am being very sensible in my view. I only go to the shops and bank when I have to.

How ever I will still go out on a daily walk my own personal health - as I did today - especially since it looks like this lockdown is going to last months and go to the shops to get essential items.
I will not be locked in my own home like a prisoner. And as far as I can see this is not flouting the law.
Quote from: Rob T on April 04, 2020, 04:53:03 PM
@2206 you said how are you meant to get a weeks shopping home
Think of elderly people and others who may not be able to do this @Rob T, and not able to carry it all, so they may have to do a few trips a week.
And I also still see a lot of elderly people waiting at bus stops with bags full of shopping as well.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Jack

The elderly are getting essential shopping and making an essential journey, not like you who seems to be going strolling about in Chelmsley and Birmingham like there's not something going round that kill anyone... stop being so selfish!
It sounds like everyday you've been strolling about everyday since this lockdown came into shape, the amount of route branded buses off route you see is saying something, again does it really need reporting? Hardly, it's expected with most vehicles being placed on SORN!

Quote from: Jack on April 04, 2020, 05:34:28 PM
stop being so selfish!
I didn't go there pointlessly to look at the buses!!!
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Jack

Quote from: 2206 on April 04, 2020, 05:37:35 PM
I didn't go there pointlessly to look at the buses!!!
Sounds like it with all the route branded buses off route you spot! And you can't be bothered to address the rest of my post, says a lot...

Quote from: Jack on April 04, 2020, 05:39:09 PM
Sounds like it with all the route branded buses off route you spot! And you can't be bothered to address the rest of my post, says a lot...
Quote from: Jack on April 04, 2020, 05:34:28 PM
It sounds like everyday you've been strolling about everyday since this lockdown came into shape
I have been out everyday, yes you are correct - but in general in my local areas, though there is no limit to how far I can walk either I don't think. And on foot normally. And not within sight of anybody else either - perhaps you'd like to explain when i'm not in sight of anyone who there is to spread the virus to.
But I am entitled and in law to go out every day for excerise. For physical and mental health.
And who are you to tell me I can not do that.
The government advice and the law even says I can still go out everyday. And go out everyday for exercise. And so I will continue to do so.

In regards to RBBOR perhaps you couldn't read what I have said.
Quote from: 2206 on April 04, 2020, 12:37:58 PM
I won't post anymore for the time being since it looks like they are going to be common now.
And I stuck by my word and didn't post the one I saw today in my local area.
So not sure what there is to address realy.

And I will no longer be wasting my time responding to you or anyone else.
As clearly your just trying to start an argument.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Jack

Pretty sure you got told that your attitude stinks by admin, doesn't look like that's changed either and yes I can read, I haven't got to the RBBOR thread as I've had to read all of these pages!

Stu

I think this topic has run its course now and will be closed as it has just descended into bickering and personal attacks.

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk