News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Comp on Bham routes since dereg. Which corridors have benefitted the most?

Started by monkeyjoe, July 04, 2013, 10:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Quote from: fleetline6477 on July 08, 2013, 07:44:48 PM
In some threads above there has been a hypothetical example quoted of a route travelling along 51 route B'ham to Scott Arms and then as 5 (451) Scott Arms to West Brom. Didn't Little Red Bus operate that exact route as B551?

Although not to West Bromwich, watch the next round of service registrations from 1/9/13

danny

QuoteAlthough not to West Bromwich, watch the next round of service registrations from 1/9/13

I know your not aloud to tell us because of various reasons but sounds like intresting times ahead, and for the crack, I'm gonna say an extension/new route to hampstead, just as its the only place down that way past scott send i can imagine would be practical to turn a bus route  :P
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

Mike K

Quote from: danny on July 08, 2013, 09:23:38 PM
QuoteAlthough not to West Bromwich, watch the next round of service registrations from 1/9/13

I know your not aloud to tell us because of various reasons but sounds like intresting times ahead, and for the crack, I'm gonna say an extension/new route to hampstead, just as its the only place down that way past scott send i can imagine would be practical to turn a bus route  :P

Wasn't there a suggestion at the time of the North B'ham review of a limited stop service to the Scott Arms then along the Queslett Road? Maybe it could go all the way to Pheasey - it could do with a Limited Stop service to Birmingham  ;)

lynx1103

On bloxwich-wolverhampton corridor

Coastal liner have started running 560

So thats 560, 19 against 89 on a 30 min frequency.

Trident 4609

Quote from: lynx1103 on July 13, 2013, 08:27:18 PM
On bloxwich-wolverhampton corridor

Coastal liner have started running 560

So thats 560, 19 against 89 on a 30 min frequency.

Plus after Ashmore Park (Lichfield Road/Peacock.Ave) yo have the 59.and 69 anyway

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk