News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Olympian in Birmingham City Centre

Started by Tony, July 15, 2013, 10:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Not to many Olympians are seen in Birmingham City Centre, amd one of the last ones I was expecting to see was from Trent's Sister company - Notts & Derby

Liverpool Street

As usual, great pic - excellent angle too!
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

nitromatt1

Reminds me, I saw this in Dudley the other day

danny

Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

nitromatt1

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Solo1

Could always contact Abby Coaches & ask
them & who are Abby Coaches ,what does
it do at wolverhampton as it's school hol's
Only

nitromatt1

I did wonder, it did seem strange seeing a Tamworth bus in Dudley

John

Midland Classics 'new' Leyland Olympian 'D245 FYM' made an appearance in Birmingham yesterday on a private hire working

Niall

Quote from: nitromatt1 on July 15, 2013, 10:44:06 PM
Reminds me, I saw this in Dudley the other day

I saw the same bus a few weeks back on handsworth new road while I was on the 11 (when it was diverted). It was parked up empty under a bridge. I did wonder what it was doing there.
I'm on Flickr and Youtube

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk