News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Bus companies you've never heard of before or since!

Started by Westy, June 30, 2013, 08:37:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fleetline6477

Quote from: Peter123 on July 04, 2013, 09:26:03 PM
How can he make enough money doing that? Is the route really busy or something?

I don't suppose he does make alot but then he has very low overheads - 1 vehicle, 1 driver. He did have a coach aswell not sure if he still does.

PM

Quote from: fleetline6477 on July 04, 2013, 09:30:46 PM
Quote from: Peter123 on July 04, 2013, 09:26:03 PM
How can he make enough money doing that? Is the route really busy or something?

I don't suppose he does make alot but then he has very low overheads - 1 vehicle, 1 driver. He did have a coach aswell not sure if he still does.

I guess thats true about the overheads-to be fair I say fair play to him transport would be better and more interesting if we had more companies like this

fleetline6477

There was a company New Testament travel? who ran very briefly from West Bromwich ringroad (layby infront of the current Metro stop before the new Bus Station) down Soho Road and up the 11 route to One Stop.

Kevin

Quote from: fleetline6477 on July 04, 2013, 09:33:48 PM
There was a company New Testament travel? who ran very briefly from West Bromwich ringroad (layby infront of the current Metro stop before the new Bus Station) down Soho Road and up the 11 route to One Stop.

GAH WHY DOES NO-ONE ELSE THINK OF THIS ROUTE IT WOULD BE SO USEFUL

....sorry, I just really want someone somewhere to run buses between Perry Barr and West Brom, seems such an obvious route and yet nothing
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk