News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Bus breakdown

Started by Ck, June 24, 2013, 09:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PM

Quote from: mranon on July 02, 2013, 08:45:49 PM
v700 cbc was on the 10 to perton this afternoon, and miraculously disappeared, then reappeared in perton around 18:15. then seen on compton rd broken down just after 7.05pm. nice paint job, but you cant polish turds. lets face it, buses have a hard life, and you can't knock midland/d&g as they turned what was choice into a bigger business, and low floor very quickly. buses probably came at the right price at the right time, but mechanical failures do happen, and it may have 1 fault fixed, then develops another, or has an intermittent one, but they need to use it for it to develop to find out what it is. also some drivers will do anything to miss a trip

3 breakdowns in one day for one bus isnt bad is it?? Tho seriously they need to watch it otherwise they will be in trouble

PM

I was going to take a picture of it in Bilston but one of the about 5 people attempting to fix it-one under the bus-shot me a bit of an evil look so I didnt bother lol

Bob

Quote from: Peter123 on July 02, 2013, 08:51:02 PM
Quote from: mranon on July 02, 2013, 08:45:49 PM
v700 cbc was on the 10 to perton this afternoon, and miraculously disappeared, then reappeared in perton around 18:15. then seen on compton rd broken down just after 7.05pm. nice paint job, but you cant polish turds. lets face it, buses have a hard life, and you can't knock midland/d&g as they turned what was choice into a bigger business, and low floor very quickly. buses probably came at the right price at the right time, but mechanical failures do happen, and it may have 1 fault fixed, then develops another, or has an intermittent one, but they need to use it for it to develop to find out what it is. also some drivers will do anything to miss a trip

3 breakdowns in one day for one bus isnt bad is it?? Tho seriously they need to watch it otherwise they will be in trouble

Who with? Midlands fleet were always breaking down on a regular basis.  And the ex london darts theyve brought in are just rattling shitboxes with refurbed interiors,  they break down. Somebody commented that nxwm are only coming back to cannock because arriva are in the black Country,  I mean seriously,  looking at the wednesfield operation does anyone think nx would do anything else but laugh em out of the house?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk