News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Summer Buses

Started by CL, May 31, 2013, 11:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CL

I understand that NXWM has a new Summer timetable, but does it affect the 58? I was waiting for the 58 to Solihull today with my brother, and we waited at least 10 minutes and no 58! All other buses were running frequently... ???
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Matt.N0056

the 58 is a half hourly service, and can sometimes be late.

winston

Quote from: clayderman on May 31, 2013, 11:34:20 PM
I understand that NXWM has a new Summer timetable, but does it affect the 58? I was waiting for the 58 to Solihull today with my brother, and we waited at least 10 minutes and no 58! All other buses were running frequently... ???

A few routes are operating summer timetables earlier this year from June, but the majority change to summer timetables from 21st July. However, as the 58 operates on a 30 min frequency, I don't think you gave it long enough to appear

lynx1103

Any summer excursion buses eg

E22 Drayton Manor
E12 Alton Towers

D10

Quote from: lynx1103 on June 01, 2013, 08:19:24 AM
Any summer excursion buses eg

E22 Drayton Manor
E12 Alton Towers

Nope, NXWM did not run any last summer either.

GreenBus did run some last Summer though, so maybe they will again in the main School Summer Holidays.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk