News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

2625 / 2642

Started by andy, April 02, 2013, 08:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Quote from: arrivadays on April 04, 2013, 05:23:51 PM

Just one thing I've noticed, even though you haven't got pictures of the rest of the batch N-VPH Darts, you've missed out 2359 - N238VPH in the listing. If you want - I can give you some help with the fleetlist via e-mail.
[/quote]

Thanks, 2359 will be appearing in due course, I just chacked and I do have a photo of it. I have been adding 'gone vehicles in three batches.
All minibuses I have photos up to 1182
All single decks up to 2117
All double decks up to 4175
are all now on, all others will be in due course

arrivaaston

Its nice to see some old pics of the fromer buses of Arriva :)

Bob

The good old days when cannock had steppers n deckers before they got replaced with low floor rubbish lol

arrivaaston

2616 parked up in the yard of Cannock last night, not sure if its withdrawn, having work done or on hire to Cannock

covlad27

2616 is borrowed from tamworth

andy

There's a hell of a lot of coming and going at Cannock at the moment?

Bob

Yea there is. Just out of interest, the brownhills or cannock bound 33s can get pretty busy whenever ive seen em in Pelsall and also walsall bound ones can be too.When the short workings to brownhills are withdrawn soon I wonder ifthe 33 will get a ppermanent allocation of larger buses than Mpd's?

arrivadays

Quote from: bob on April 07, 2013, 05:17:42 PM
Yea there is. Just out of interest, the brownhills or cannock bound 33s can get pretty busy whenever ive seen em in Pelsall and also walsall bound ones can be too.When the short workings to brownhills are withdrawn soon I wonder ifthe 33 will get a ppermanent allocation of larger buses than Mpd's?

Probably not - ARRIVA puts the wrong things on the wrong-capacity routes - the Telford 23/24 is now operated by larger buses, like B6BLEs and Cadets, while the MPDs are put on busier, larger routes.
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

Bob

Not got a clue have they. Same as the 1 in Cannock, the four branded buses ( when theyre on the correct route which aint often) are Full size sb200s but they put mpds, sb120s, SLFs, B10BLEs bloody anything on it.Mpds arent really suitable for anything longer than local circulars IMO

arrivadays

Quote from: bob on April 07, 2013, 08:07:03 PM
Not got a clue have they. Same as the 1 in Cannock, the four branded buses ( when theyre on the correct route which aint often) are Full size sb200s but they put mpds, sb120s, SLFs, B10BLEs bloody anything on it.Mpds arent really suitable for anything longer than local circulars IMO

They wouldn't be suitable for Telford's local circular - the 12 - that, mercifully, is now always run by the new Citaros.  :)
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk