News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Bus interior falling apart

Started by Lukeee, August 05, 2013, 08:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lukeee

On 4515 this morning on the 7 and one passenger managed to knock into (not hard, he jus clipped his side off it) one of the poles reaching from the roof to the handle at the top of the seat which came loose and was waving about. Never seen anything like that before, just wondering if any other members have.

P.s I imagine half of these replies will involve anything made by Optare.

John

Quote from: Lukeee on August 05, 2013, 08:44:52 PM
P.s I imagine half of these replies will involve anything made by Optare.

Or something operated by Arriva.

Anyway
I have been on a NXWM bus (no idea which, maybe an O405N), in which one of the grab rails was hanging out of the top like that Luke

GB_91

I have seen a few B10Ls where the panel that runs next to the lights (where the adverts are stuck), has been hanging down, but it always seems to just be the one directly behind the driver. There's also a President at AG with the plastic light cover above the luggage rack hanging loose although it is only slight atm.

John

As well, the last time I was in Merry Hill, i caught the X96 to Dudley on 2093, and me and a mate sat at the back. As the bus went around a corner, the panel on the roof swung down (had not been secured properly), and if i was sitting in the nearside back seat, it would have hit mo on the head! Luckily I was sitting in the middle seat

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk